[[ello, ello]]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

squee

Reaction score
[Hello, my name is: Brandi] and I'm a sagittarius. I'm 20 years old, and I own a V4 Tamagotchi Connection virtual pet. It Glows-In-The-Dark, which I think is like.. the coolest thing in the world!

Anyways, I used to play with these little guys way back in the day when I was younger. I absolutely loved them then, and I had a whole bunch of them too, along with the nano pets and all the other ones that were out back then. But I had no clue they were back!

My little sister is currently 8 years old and I noticed she was playing with one - dude, I nearly flipped. I thought these virtual pets were long gone, but there she was with one. Looking hers over, I noticed some changes and she started to explain how they can [[connect]] with other tamagotchi pets. How cool is that?! Seriously.

So I went out and got one. And here I am, being an uber nerd looking into it as much as possible - looking for codes and other fun things. Chances are, I'll be around here now - perhaps as a regular. I have a 1G girl, I named her "Zombi" - because I enjoy Zombies. I do, I do. :unsure:

Cheers!

Hi! Welcome to TamaTalk. Sounds like you're having fun...^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back