'ello

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kikitchi~Kitty

Reaction score
Hello everyone, this is a little late, but I'm still new so I decided to introduce myself.

I feel so old looking over all of these threads XD but I've been a Tama fan since i was really little and got my first, but I couldn't find the newer generations for a long time. Last year I found a V.5 Familitchi and I got back into the game <3 :huh:

I'm beginning to building my collection, so far I only have my V.5 and my MusicStar, but the T+C is coming my way near Christmas, and perhaps another music star. I'm even looking into the deco kits.

But I've been around awhile, and my favorite Tama's are Kunoitchi, Kikitchi, ShimaShimatchi, and Mametchi. I love art and music, and I'm working toward becoming a music teacher however much farther in my life

and yes, I'm an 18 year old college student XD I'm old, but you can ask me questions and I'll answer them to the best of my ability, I'm very good at hiding Tama's in school and taking care of them with scratches or problems and know where to get some good deals on merch. and batteries.

I hope to be around for awhile, this site has been very helpful

thanks for listening.

~Kikitchi~

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! Welcome to TamaTalk! I'm actually new here but a newbie can say hello to another newbie can't she?

I hopw you have fun here, because I sure am! :p

I know! I was really surprised to see how many other Tama Lover's their are my age, it's actually really fun, I still feel like a little geek, but I am one so who cares XD

And thank you TamaSanity! It was nice to hear from you, I hope to see you around the forums <3

Psh! Your not that old trust me....because I'm 18 too >3> (I'm not old Dx )

And I love my tamagotchis.

Welcome here to Tamatalk ^^

Hope you discover lots of new things.

XD we are Tama Lovers in arms! woo for the 18 year olds!

the funny thing is it's more fun to play now that when I was little :3

Thank you very much, I already love it here!

and have discovered Keitai Akai Tama's :( I want!

Latest posts

Back