Elmo...WHAT IS HE?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
elmo is an adorable red monster that my adorable 2-year old great cousin loves altough he looks like he is trying to kill in that picture. it would probably scare my great cousin even though he loves elmo (maybe not) my great cousin has everything elmo he has a elmo laptop (fake),cellphone (fake),chair,backpack,cd player (fake) and so much more. elmo is cute and in color war red is elmo and blue is cookie monster.cookie monster creeps me out

Ok on my TV schedule Elmo made the front page and it said he was a red, friendly monster puppet. There. He is just another (creepy) muppet. Case closed!

Lol, really old topic. I already replied.

ELMO IS MY HUSBAND BTW. SO SORRY EVERYONE BUT HE'S TAKEN.

I KNOW THIS IS DISAPPOINTING TO SOME, BUT HAHA BCUZ HE'S MINEEEEE.

*evil laugh*

LOL. I still love Elmo at age 11. (12 in 2 weeks!)

When I was little, I thought Elmo and the whole sesame street gang was retarded. Barney gave me nightmares. Mickey Mouse made me hate mice.

I wasn't a normal child.

Last edited by a moderator:
Elmo is EPIC! X3 I still love him and I'm 14 he's so cute and his voice is cute lol.

That picture is freaky. It looks like he's going to kill you. xD I think he's just someones imaginary friend in puppet form.
So true!!!

I was laughing so hard at that picture, I'm saving it.

Elmo is a friendly monster, but he's so freaking cool!

From the waist down, he's a forearm. xD

Cecib :unsure:

PS: Love the picture too. Saved it!

Elmo.......is..........GOD! xD
A red monster...thingy, likes kids, stares at you, awesomeness. xD

~SG~
LIGHT YAGAMI....IS.....GOD! ELMO HAS INTERFERED!

EPIC COMBAT.

coming to a theatre near you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back