Elmo

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowfire~SF

Reaction score
Okay, so I've seen alot of people running around and posting videos on Youtube of how Elmo is emo. But alot of kids used to like that show and had Elmo as their favorite charactor, including me. I USED to. I don't anymore...

But do you agree with all this Elmo stuff? I mean, Elmo wasn't an annoying charactor for a little kid's show, like the Wiggles and Doodlebops are. But he wasn't a Nickelodeon or Disney owned charator, at least I think... Is that why everyone picks on Elmo and not these other kids' shows charactors?

I'm not a fan of Elmo, and I'm not into him at all, but seriously. Cut the dude some slack. It's not easy being a hated, red fuzzy puppet.

I'll tell ya now I don't agree with it. So what about you?

Just because 2 words sound alike doesn't mean their the same.

Some non-humorous jokes people say in the world... -_- That's all. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Elmo is just a stuffed animal... an inanimate object. So how can he be emotional/depressed?

Exactly. Elmo is not emo.

its a joke. who cares if he's emo or not, it's all for laughs.

i used to love barney and i see all this crap about him on youtube but i'm not all like "OMGAWD BARNEY IS NOT SUM RAPPING SOULJABOY PERSUN!!!111ONE DO U THINK SO" srsly, it's the internet.

Um...no, I don't think Elmo is emo. That is just sick, dumb, and wrong.

I'd be emo too if some jerk stole the second letter of my name. /<

Uhmm... it was a joke some moron put out on the internet for some people to have a laugh.

Elmo is not emo.

It was a joke.

._. No need to spaz.

Uhmm... it was a joke some moron put out on the internet for some people to have a laugh.
Elmo is not emo.

It was a joke.

._. No need to spaz.
I'm not spazzing. I'm just sortof annoyed >_>

I know it's all a joke, but srsly.

I've never heard of Elmo being emo o.o;
Elmo does win at life though. *nods*
//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

MTV wins.

I hate how people think Elmo is emo because of the alikeness in the name. Not funny.

Elmo win's at life kthx.

Elmo fails at life o.o;

I have always hated the fuzzy red dude. He's plain annoying with his voice and dances and songs. They really grind against my nerves.

kthxbai.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back