embaraessing moments

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
#1. I accidently called my teacher "Mom", and she's like, "What? Huh?"

#2. When I was in 1st grade, I was leaving the bus and there was this giant black dog. After I got off the bus, the dog started chasing me down the street!! I was crying, and when I turned my back, I noticed everybody on my bus was laughing at me.

#3. While I was running at school, my pants fell down in front of everyone>_>

Last edited by a moderator:
today i was in game stop with my big brother at the mall and i accdentally knocked over gift cards and i tried picking it up then it fell again and some old dude had to help me i was like thank you real quiet. :unsure: :) -.- and some little boy was looking at me i was like blushing bad. - breath - at least its all over

when i was in 3rd grade on the bus, i was playing with my tamagotchi when i noticed this 5th grade girl named haley was sitting next 2 me. and i heard her whisper to her friend, "sarah(my name) has her flyundone! L-O-L!"

i got really mad at her! ^_^

I dont remember but Ill tell you what my friend did-

In some vietnamese school he had to dance on the big stage and he had to sing and the

teacher pushed the microphone in front of him and he said in veitnamese "uh... I dont know how to sing" and everybody laughed.

Oh yeah! 0.0 I can't tell its WAY to embarrassing....

~SG~

I was in grade 2 and I was playing in the snow at school, at recess. A third grader came up to me and said, "Hey, I'm telling a teacher that you picked up snow. He went and told the meanest teacher on Earth. "Hey you! Yes, you in the blue jacket! Come here, NOW!" The teacher called me. "You! Why the h*ll did you throw a stupid snowball at him?" I said I didn't. The teacher said I needed a lesson of not lying after school. Everyone was watching! :D

that sucks lol was it someone u did not like bc that could happen lol

I was in grade 2 and I was playing in the snow at school, at recess. A third grader came up to me and said, "Hey, I'm telling a teacher that you picked up snow. He went and told the meanest teacher on Earth. "Hey you! Yes, you in the blue jacket! Come here, NOW!" The teacher called me. "You! Why the h*ll did you throw a stupid snowball at him?" I said I didn't. The teacher said I needed a lesson of not lying after school. Everyone was watching! :furawatchi:
... lol I don't have any snow where I live............... hopefully soon :wacko:

*Blushes* on this day when my boyfriend asked me out (and I said yes) We went too the store after school! We went in too get some sweets and my boyfriend saw a icecream fan and asked if I would like one I said yes and he got me one. when he tapped me (because I was talking too my friend) I turen and wacked the icecream off and it smudge on his face *Laughs* It was funny.

and embrassing

Samantha

this is funny:

in year 3 my keyboard teacher popped her head round the door and told me that it was keyboard then i leaped from my desk and ran outside and my teacher said 'whats wrong, are you sick' and i said 'no - keyboard!' and when i got out of the door I heard my class laugh

this is funny:in year 3 my keyboard teacher popped her head round the door and told me that it was keyboard then i leaped from my desk and ran outside and my teacher said 'whats wrong, are you sick' and i said 'no - keyboard!' and when i got out of the door I heard my class laugh
lol

I was in grade 2 and I was playing in the snow at school, at recess. A third grader came up to me and said, "Hey, I'm telling a teacher that you picked up snow. He went and told the meanest teacher on Earth. "Hey you! Yes, you in the blue jacket! Come here, NOW!" The teacher called me. "You! Why the h*ll did you throw a stupid snowball at him?" I said I didn't. The teacher said I needed a lesson of not lying after school. Everyone was watching! :unsure:
that's really harsh! whoa, no offence but the evil teachr is odd and should be...not a teacher! ;)

#1. Fell off my chair in class! :unsure: Oops!!! LOL.#2. I was just fiddling with my hair in a particularly boring assembly 'cos I thought I saw a blonde streak and it turned out my crush was staring at me whilst I yanked a tangle. O.O CRINGE!!! :mimitchi: lol!!!

#3. I called a teacher 'Dad'. O.O

#4. I called a teacher's-assistant her first name. O.O AAGHH!

#5. I handballed the football 3 times in a row in PE - and let my team down. :hitodetchi: I can't help being bad at sports!!! :mametchi: lol!

And the rest are kind of too private. But that should be enough for your curious little minds LOL!!! ;) :kusatchi:
This one didn't hapepen to me, it happened to my friend, let's just call her K. She was in grade 10, and in math class, she was solving a problem on the board. K's pants fell down and we could see her underpants, and it said Monday when it was accually Thursday.

Camelle

Have you ever called a teacher mum or dad?Has someone ever jumped on you with cheese on their fingers and you screamed 'LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

Have you almost wet yourself on stage?

I hate grade 5!
actually i did call my teacher mommy before in grade. . . . .4. . . .5. . . .and the bus driver!!!! lol its funny to look back at those things

one time in grade 8 actually last year (2006) charlie asked for my phone # and i said

"in your dreams" really loud. . . .too loud and the whole class of 30 students laughed and i started to laugh so hard i looked like i was crying!!!!! those were the good times. . . .i think the teacher likes me y"know as a teachers pet he said i was the best sock war player he'd seen espeicly cause i was the shyist in the class. . .LOL!!!!!!!

tHIS IS THE WORST YET: My friend was in her bathing suit, She goes off her rock slide, and...Her SUIT FALLS OFF!!! There were boys there!!!!! She turned red and ran off... XDXDXDX IT WAS FUNNY!!! i didnt tell her that lol and followed her in...

OMG I have a MILLION embarassing moments!!

One of them is too private but I'll tell you the rest! (Well not the rest... there's no way I can think of them all!) Well, first of all I act like Gir all the time and usually I don't care, but once there was this really_mean_teacher and she was yelling at me for something stupid and I just screamed at her, "CAN I BE A MONGOOSE DOG?" And everybody heard and they all burst out laughing. The teacher wasn't too pleased about that.

Another time in kindergarten this teacher was reading us this really weird book and I was laughing at who stupid it was and I farted really loud and everybody looked at me and started laughing.

Once in the gym I started singing the F.U.N. song and everyone looked at me.

Once I was feeling REALLY daring and I walked up to these popular girls at recess and I said loudly "LETS GO TO MY ROOM PIG!" And they looked at me like I was insane and told me I was creepy and gay. Now they call me the "weird person." That's embarrasing. XD

Whenever anyone calls me stupid, I tell them I'm advanced. And once I was wearing my Gir shirt and stood up in front of everyone and said, "THIS IS GIR!!! Bow down to him!" And one kid said, Oh, I hate that show! I wanted to punch him.

And yesterday me and my BFF went to her house. I brought my Zim DVDS. Me and my BFF both love Invader Zim. Her sister really wanted to see it, but we didn't know about that, she's VERY faint at heart. She insisted, so we showed it to her. We showed her the Nightmare Begins. She said it was boring and freaky, but she really wanted to see "Poop Dog". We were a little scared about showing her Door to Door, but she again insisted. She was horrified by it. Next she wanted to see Zim Eats Waffles. I was releived. Unfortunately, I forgot about the cyborg squid thing. She was terrified and said she was going to have nightmares the rest of her life. It was a little embarrasing to hear her call your favorite show, "Freaky, gross, violent, weird and boring". Are me and Stephanie the only people who like Invader Zim? o_O

14 Embarrassing moments!

1) Once I told my mom that this dog shaped thing was a Chihuahua when it was the other thing and we kept on fighting and I am too embarrassed to tell her she's right.

2) Once my cousin Megan, me, and my sister Shannon were going to trick my grandparents and I told her I had to go to the bathroom but she didn't hear me. (I was like 3 or something, ok?) So we laid on the couch pretending we were unconscious and I peed in Shannon's face! O_O

3) This year, in fourth grade, my friend Kaylee (kaykay10) didn't want a classroom job so the next week she had one and so did I and I ran over to her and I said, "Kaylee! I have a job, too! We're all in this together, dude!" Which alone might not have done it, but dancing around the classroom sure did. Actually, I liked that one. :blink:

4) Once in third grade I was a vegetarian, and we were having a pizza party and I asked teach if we were going to have any vegetarian pizza and she said to take the pepperonis off and then I said that tomatoes are meat. :) But then everybody laughed at me and I got them in trouble. :(

5) Once in first or second grade we were in computer class and then I didn't know as much about computers as I do now and she said not to go on the internet and these people were on this program and I didn't do anything and I told them they were on the internet. :p

6) One time I called my cat Lily (the one on my avvie ^_^ ) to come on my bed and I said, "Here, Lily!" and I woke Shannon up.

7) Once I screamed in gym and I told my gym teacher that the devil made me do it. x(

8) Once in preschool (ain't goin' in order, I know xD) I peed my pants and they had to see me naked and they gave me Snow White underwear and I also got to keep them ^_^

9) Once I called my FRIEND'S mom mom. o_O

10) Once I was afraid of the dark and my dad slept in my room and I wet the bed. O_O Good thing he was sleeping on the floor! :D

11) Once on this other forum this dude did this weird thing and I said he was weird and I did the same thing. Then he's all, "It's more weird how you think I'm weird and you still do that." So then I deleted the part where I said he's weird and I said, "Now when did I say that?" to soften up.

12) In third grade I used to blab about every second of my fav show. ;)

13) Once in kindergarten I farted when my teacher was telling a story and everyone laughed but me and the teacher. xD I liked that one.

14) Right now I'm belting out the llama song and my mom was all, "What are you doing?" But I liked that one! Here's a llama there's a llama and another little llama crazy llama funny llama llama llama duck!

I'm come up with more when I think of them.

Ooh! Ooh! 2 more! 2 more!

Once in kindergarten I had this Finding Nemo watch and I turned it on and it made a noise when she was reading a book and then she told me to put it in my cubby for the rest of the day. xD

Speaking for this kid named Will in my class, he once got stuck under a chair xDDDD

Sorry for triple posting but I just remembered some other ones! I know I have millions! Once in third grade this teacher read my journal and it had third grade's top 5 cutest boys and then she showed it to my teacher and then.... you get the point. Oh, and that teacher who found it retired and she visited the skool so I took my glasses off for FBI-experted disguise (XD) and told my class that my name is Gavrilla. The meanish teach never came, though. (Everyone thinks she's the nicest GRR!!!) I'm still not satisfied with that teacher. OMG I'M SO ANGRY AT HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

ZOMG there are millions and I will not post another. I think this is one of my embarrassing moments, just telling 16 of them you all u strangers. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back