EMBARASSING TAMAGOTCHI MOMENT!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaluver204

Reaction score
Ok, this hasn't only happened once! it has happened like... over five times! Okay, i always have the sound off on my tamagotchi, but sometimes i like to have it on. I take my tamagotchito school everyday. Usually i put the sound on so i can hear when it wakes up, so i can quickly check the shop. In the morning everyday, we have gym, so it is not a problem, well, anyways... I put my tamagotchi on my desk so i coulld look at the shop or play games to buy stuff, the teacher doesn't come until after she changes, too. well, a couple times now, my tamagotchi has gotten hungry or taken a poop in the middle of the day. And of course, this makes a loud noise. Everyone turned around and looked at me! Some people start to laugh and others are yelling things like, OHHHHH! KATIE! OHHHHHHHHHH! IT'S KATIE'S TAMAGOTCHI! It's soooooooo embarassing!

theres a kid in my class who shouts TAMAGOTCHI MRS MRS TAMAGOTCHI a billion times and my bff gets yelled at cuz the teacher heard it beepin in class while i was at chours and so she toook it off the wall and my friend had to go to the teacher to get it back

oooh something like that happened to me before!

I was at Japanese school and had my tama on my desk and while the teacher was explaining something, my tama beeped really loud! I wanted to sink into the floor. I usually have the sound off but I accidentally kept it on... :mellow:

Ooh. Mine did that in an EXAM once... it was an instant fail for the exam, 'cause the teachers assumed I was cheating, and everyone in my grade mocked me for having a Tamagotchi... luckily it was only in 10th grade, and I didn't need to pass that particular exam! :mellow:

Ooh. Mine did that in an EXAM once... it was an instant fail for the exam, 'cause the teachers assumed I was cheating, and everyone in my grade mocked me for having a Tamagotchi... luckily it was only in 10th grade, and I didn't need to pass that particular exam! :mellow:
Oh my!

That must have been so bad! Poor you! :mellow:

That must have emabressed you. :mellow:

Last year (when tamagotchis were REALLY popular), people were bringing to school when they weren't allowed. Once during class somebody's tamagotchi beeped (they had no idea how to turn the sound off) and my teacher was like, "What was that beeping noise?" and everybody pointed at this girl in my class and she blushed a whole lot. Her tamagotchi wasn't taken away, but it had to be put in her backpack.

*Tgd*

OOH, once last year, we were all sitting at our desks...and then we hear a tama! This girl is like, "Oh, i pressed the wrong button on my calculator" And all of us that knew it was a tama were like cracking up so much XD

omg, this was really scary and embarassing. But mostley scary. But no too scary. Anyway, It was in the 5th grade and we were having snacktime. I hade my tama's sound on because it gets noisy during snack time and no one could hear it. So me and my friends were playing with ours and stuff. Then my teacher wanted it quitet for just a few moments and since my tama was doing nothing i didn't bother to turn the sound off. BUT THEN, [SIZE=17pt]THE MATCHMAKER CAME!!!![/SIZE] and it made a whole bunch of noise and it wouldn't do anything if i pressed any buttons!! the teacher was looking at me but luckaly i didn't get caught. (Tamagotchis are not aloud at my school)

lol. I've had Tamagotchies go off in class before too but it wasn't as dramatic as it was in my exam. :p

People still mock me for having my Tamagotchi at school (they're really unpopular nowdays... I only know two other people in real life who actually own a Tamagotchi... but they aren't as obsessed with it as I am :chohimetchi: ). But I don't care anymore, lol, I bring it to school anyway and play with it during recess.

In my opinion, anyone who mocks you whether it be for Tamagotchies or whatever else, don't have enough of their own lives to keep them busy, so they have to rely on mocking other people. So think of it this way. When someone mocks you, it's not your fault they've got nothing better to do. :chohimetchi:

my teacher has taken my tamagotchi 3 times,so,my mom dose not let me take it but one time i sneaked it and them i always put the sound of so my teacher does not here it.then it is recess time and i turned the sound on and then recess ends,so i forgot 2 take the sound off! we were lining up when the beeping sound comes on!my teacher did not here it but the students did! they were like ooooooo some1 broght their tamagotchiiiiiii!!! and some1 said it was yesenia! then i say nnnnnooooooo,i cant bring mines. then i check the screen and it was the match maker!!!!!! i had 2 sharpen my pencil on the really loud sharpener so nobody hered the sounds.but my teacher said yesenia you had shsarpend the pencil long now,come sit down. so I had 2 reset it with the sharpend pencil i was usin. i was very sad after that...i lost the chance of my tamagotchi havin a baby. :furawatchi:

One time we were taking this test in chorus. This one boy gave his tama to my friend so she had 4 2 take care of, because she brought 3 to school. So we were sitting there taking the test and a beeping noise came on. Our teacher was like, "what was that?" She thought it was a cell phone and at our school we can't bring cell phones 2 class. We sat there 4 a while and she finally admitted and her tamas were taken away along with that boy's. He got angry at her. But she got the back at the end of class, anyway.

Ok, this hasn't only happened once! it has happened like... over five times! Okay, i always have the sound off on my tamagotchi, but sometimes i like to have it on. I take my tamagotchito school everyday. Usually i put the sound on so i can hear when it wakes up, so i can quickly check the shop. In the morning everyday, we have gym, so it is not a problem, well, anyways... I put my tamagotchi on my desk so i coulld look at the shop or play games to buy stuff, the teacher doesn't come until after she changes, too. well, a couple times now, my tamagotchi has gotten hungry or taken a poop in the middle of the day. And of course, this makes a loud noise. Everyone turned around and looked at me! Some people start to laugh and others are yelling things like, OHHHHH! KATIE! OHHHHHHHHHH! IT'S KATIE'S TAMAGOTCHI! It's soooooooo embarassing!
Just ignore those type of things. Me personal I think that's annoy! They should make some Tamagotchi's Vibrate! Keep the sound off and keep it in your pocket, then check on it every 5-30 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back