Emo or other?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jugu

Reaction score
So I did the dumbest thing the other day. Me and my friends were buying new shoes because my old ones were falling apart. So I'm not exactly emo but I'm not a prep either. So anyway I found this pair of Air Walks that had a skull on them and were black. Not exactly emo extreme but for me yes. My friends saw them and started laughing because it was so... out of the ordinary. Anyway one of my other friends saw them at school the next day and pointed them out to her friend who thinks that I like the other friend and said, "What are you trying a new style to impress her?" so I was told her to shut the f---- up. But I like the shoes a lot and are thinking of buying some new ones but I don't want to be teased about my new style. So should I continue the new style or just keep the style that I have? By the way I am liking being emo kinda... please reply or P.M. me!!!

I think you should first ask yourself "what do I like?" You see what I did there? Independent thought: Nature's gold XD!!

I also think whatever your friends think is entirely up to them. Their opinion...however good friends will support what you choose. It's your money, it's your shoes.

One final thought: Labelling yourself is overrated. Unique is forever. Make your OWN trend :huh:

So now your "emo" because you have bklack shoes with a skull on them?

Yeah.. so emo... No, sweetie, your not emo because of your shoes.

But go with whatever you like best, skulls are very stylish this year, I think the shoes sound cute. :huh:

I think you should first ask yourself "what do I like?" You see what I did there? Independent thought: Nature's gold XD!!
I also think whatever your friends think is entirely up to them. Their opinion...however good friends will support what you choose. It's your money, it's your shoes.

One final thought: Labelling yourself is overrated. Unique is forever. Make your OWN trend :huh:
Yes yes! I agree with you Tigerlily. That mostly sums it up for me.

Sorry about the post I didn't see your reply and I do respect what my friends think its just that she isn't my friend plus I really don't need her talking about how I like someone who I don't. I do like being emo but is it really worth getting talked about over?

Sorry about the post I didn't see your reply and I do respect what my friends think its just that she isn't my friend plus I really don't need her talking about how I like someone who I don't. I do like being emo but is it really worth getting talked about over?
Well you shouldn't care what other people think. You are who you are. If you enjoy it. Who cares what the others say.

Oh. So I'm not emo? What do I do to be emo? No wonder my emo friends were laughing at me then. I must have seemed like an idiot. Can't I just change my clothes or do I have to change my entire personality. I mean I'm not trying to say emo people are just clothes but do I have to be that way. I mean my good emo friend always cuts herself and I don't want to be like that. I like myself and that doesn't sound good.

So I did the dumbest thing the other day. Me and my friends were buying new shoes because my old ones were falling apart. So I'm not exactly emo but I'm not a prep either. So anyway I found this pair of Air Walks that had a skull on them and were black. Not exactly emo extreme but for me yes. My friends saw them and started laughing because it was so... out of the ordinary. Anyway one of my other friends saw them at school the next day and pointed them out to her friend who thinks that I like the other friend and said, "What are you trying a new style to impress her?" so I was told her to shut the f---- up. But I like the shoes a lot and are thinking of buying some new ones but I don't want to be teased about my new style. So should I continue the new style or just keep the style that I have? By the way I am liking being emo kinda... please reply or P.M. me!!!
Well,f you like them,keep them!so what if they laugh at you.If you different then your unique.Just ignore whoever makes fun of you.They'll back off sooner or later.

*Nod* Very overated, as well as immature.

Go with your opinion, not someone else's.

Be emo if you want to be emo. It's a pair of shoes and your friends shouldn't tease you if you like them. Do what you wanna do.

Matchy ^_^

It's shoes dude. Who cares what others think...honestly.

Let them make rumours. If you're above them, you can ignore them and karma will come back to get them eventually. Be who you wanna be, not just something you want others to accept ^_^

It doesent mean your emo just cos you like the look of a pair of black shoes :D

If your upset about something or Depressed then see the school counsilor or talk to your parents. Dont go emo just cos your "Friends" dont like your shoes, they are most likely to be Jealouse :eek:

Best Wishes,

Aimme ^_^

I think that you are not very emo. And plus you friends are probably thinking right now: 'Man I wish I had some cool shoes like that!'. Just let them be. If you want to be emo then be emo. Be who you want to be and not what other's want you to be (where'd I get that from?!).

Emos cut themselves... I dont think your emo if you dont cut yourself.
You could be gothic, or punk.
That and many other things make stereotypes like that so ridiculous and stupid sounding. Wouldn't it be easier to just not label one's self like that?

Those retarded losers don't even know what emo is. Emo is short for Emotional, which means your feelings are hurt very easily or you can get excited or mad or some kind of emotion really easily.

Skulls are NOT emo. And not all emos cut themselves. People cut themselves for many reasons. You might cut yourself but it does not make you emo. Don't believe the steriotypes of emos. None of it is true.

-C.M.

Last edited by a moderator:
**What an open-minded person you are, calling other "stupid" and "retarded". It seems you enjoy stereotyping just as much as anyone else. Keep this kind of behavior off of the forums, and control yourself. **

First of all, retarded wannabes like YOU are what makes steriotypes beliveable. 

[SIZE=21pt]NOT ALL EMOS CUT THEMSELVES!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

It makes me really mad that people think all emos cut themselves. You don't even know what emo is. Read my upper post. People who cut themselves are probably sick of life and what makes them feel better is pain.

And plus....

[SIZE=21pt]JUST BECAUSE YOU WEAR BLACK ANYTHING DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE GOTHIC OR PUNK!!![/SIZE]

You guys don't even know what gothic or punk is. People who beleive steriotypes are just plain retarded and need to be slapped in the face for being so stupid...

-C.M.
People like you need to be slapped in the face for being so arrogant.

Anyway, I think you should keep your style. If you like it, great, but if others don't- who cares?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back