Emo or other?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I did the dumbest thing the other day. Me and my friends were buying new shoes because my old ones were falling apart. So I'm not exactly emo but I'm not a prep either. So anyway I found this pair of Air Walks that had a skull on them and were black. Not exactly emo extreme but for me yes. My friends saw them and started laughing because it was so... out of the ordinary. Anyway one of my other friends saw them at school the next day and pointed them out to her friend who thinks that I like the other friend and said, "What are you trying a new style to impress her?" so I was told her to shut the f---- up. But I like the shoes a lot and are thinking of buying some new ones but I don't want to be teased about my new style. So should I continue the new style or just keep the style that I have? By the way I am liking being emo kinda... please reply or P.M. me!!!
Labels are for cans, not people.

Emo is short for emotional. Shoes with black skulls on the don't make you emo.

You should apologize (sp?) to your freind. You were kind of mean.

Emo is a type of music.Not a stereotype nor a lifestyle.

Just keep it the way it is.
Sorry, wrong.

Emo stands for emotional. People can have emotional lives, people can be emotional.

You might see it as just a type of music, but it's really not.

Sorry, wrong.
Emo stands for emotional. People can have emotional lives, people can be emotional.

You might see it as just a type of music, but it's really not.
People these days have changed the meaning of emo. Now, they say you're emo if you wear black, wear your hair on your face, and cut yourself.

Thats why to me, it's a type of music.

People these days have changed the meaning of emo. Now, they say you're emo if you wear black, wear your hair on your face, and cut yourself.
Thats why to me, it's a type of music.
I see where you're coming from.

But still, even though people mistake emo for the wrong thing, it isn't just a type of music.

So I did the dumbest thing the other day. Me and my friends were buying new shoes because my old ones were falling apart. So I'm not exactly emo but I'm not a prep either. So anyway I found this pair of Air Walks that had a skull on them and were black. Not exactly emo extreme but for me yes. My friends saw them and started laughing because it was so... out of the ordinary. Anyway one of my other friends saw them at school the next day and pointed them out to her friend who thinks that I like the other friend and said, "What are you trying a new style to impress her?" so I was told her to shut the f---- up. But I like the shoes a lot and are thinking of buying some new ones but I don't want to be teased about my new style. So should I continue the new style or just keep the style that I have? By the way I am liking being emo kinda... please reply or P.M. me!!!
I have shoes exactly like that. with a huge skull on them. and no, it doesn't mean i'm emo, and niether are you. I agree with whoever said "labels are for cans, not people", and stuff along those lines. be yourself. if you like the shoes, wear them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back