Emo Poems

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah well if they're not depressed why would they cut their wrists? Do they think, "I'm bored. I know I'll give myself blood poisoning!!!"?

First of all, there are people MUCH worse off than you. You know, those homeless, maimed war veterans living in the streets of Toronto during a freak snow storm with nothing but a hole-riddle coat and a linen blanket? That guy who just got diagnosed with heart cancer? That mom who just learned her kid got killed in Iraq?
Let me tell you a story. I started high school this year, after spending my entire life being home schooled. And you know what that did to me? It got me diagnosed with clinical depression. I was reduced to tears DAILY. And you know what? I worked through it. I worked through it and I found some release. Friends, music, games... whatever. I made it through without ever becoming some sort of wrist-cutting loser.

What gives YOU the right to wallow in your own self pity and need for attention? You didn't get Guitar Hero III for Christmas?

But I'll cede this. Everyone has their rough patches. No one can live life normally without breaking down and just wallowing about in self-pity for a bit. But you can work through it! You work through it and work for a better tomorrow! That's how life WORKS!

Because despite how hard life can suck sometimes, there is no such thing as a dead end. You just need to be stupid enough to not surrender and smash that wall of hopelessness until you break it down Berlin-style. Brick by brick.

So, what gives you the right to judge? There are those worse off with you who've dealt with it.

*binary: edited out parts that could be flame.*
...*cough*

Thanks for your opinion.

You really made me feel super-duper by that "wrist-cutting loser" ^^

... *ugh*

c.l

...*cough*
Thanks for your opinion.

You really made me feel super-duper by that "wrist-cutting loser" ^^

... *ugh*

c.l
*face palms*

Xima has a point there.

Look, I had a hard time growin' up. WE ALL DID, but did I cry and write emo poems? Did I slit my wrists? No I did not. I may have a hot temper. I may rant like no tomarrow. I may swear like an old, drunken sailor. Maybe it is true by some people. I am the "Yakuza of forums" when I get triggered.

However, I learned how to suck up life and ignore the "bad" and "horrible" things. I moved on. Stop bein' so Sterotypicla towards people who are non-emos.

Suck it up and move on.

*face palms*
Xima has a point there.

Look, I had a hard time growin' up. WE ALL DID, but did I cry and write emo poems? Did I slit my wrists? No I did not. I may have a hot temper. I may rant like no tomarrow. I may swear like an old, drunken sailor. Maybe it is true by some people. I am the "Yakuza of forums" when I get triggered.

However, I learned how to suck up life and ignore the "bad" and "horrible" things. I moved on. Stop bein' so Sterotypicla towards people who are non-emos.

Suck it up and move on.
Well good for you. ^^

I don't think I'm going to suck it up and move on though, sorry.

c.l

Well good for you. ^^

c.l
You don't need to be a jerk about it. Don't know who you are dealin' with here. I have a strong dislike for emos and wannabes and pretty much people who act like they are hot shots.

Look, I may rant like no tomarrow. However, I had a hard time growing up. We know life isn't fair. Don't mean you dwell in self pity, right? What I did to take care of the "depression" was play video games, wrote, draw, watched movies

Yeah, life isn't fair. Time to get outta that swamp an' move on. Stop waddin' through self pity and drama.

If you wanna be a whiney emo all through your life. So be it. No one is gonna stop ya. Just don't be sterotypin' people who aren't "Depressed" constinstly. Seems like Emo is a trend these days.

Last edited by a moderator:
All this flame and stuff is steriotype! Some people are with emos,some aren't. Forget it and move on! Jeez if you don't like emos then I don't know why you came to this topic.
It's not that. Read Colourless' one sterotypical post. Most "emos" are just your avergae wannabe, attention seekin' people.

Well maybe most are posers, maybe most are stereotypes but seriously does every one need to bash them? Why can't we just stick do what we want to do rather than verbally bashing Emos which is probably wasting your life even more than Emos do. Sorry to be offensive but if you want to waste your life offending Emos/posers then make your own topic rather than going on a topic that's for Emo POEMS (You know, EMOTIONAL poems). I think I've made my point.

Well good for you. ^^
[already said this] So I guess having paper and pens to write emo poems on, a computer to type emo poems on and a room to sulk about emo poems in, isn't good enough? Get back to reality, people like you need to be tossed a happy bomb. [KC_8xD] So dying children have a better life than you? Don't give me that BS. Before you openly say "lif iz unfar" think about the people who DO have a worse life and appriciate you're alive today.

There are always going to be people who feel things differently than others.

People react in different ways to the same thing.

But I think, many would agree that wrist-cutting isn't a good way to deal.

I hate how people think that being 'emo' is the ultimate cool.

It annoys me that some people who go emo have nothing really bad in there life.

Or if it's bad it's just a minor thing.

There are so many people worse off that don't resort to "ZOOMFG I MUST GO EeeMO AND CUT MY WRISTS!!!!11!!"

Think about the people who have a tough time and stay positive.

The girl in the hospital with cancer.

The boy who's parents are divorcing.

The starving girl in South America who's parents died.

Refugees.

Drug Addicts.

Abused Children.

The Homeless.

Seeing as you are able to use a computer, access the internet and type means your life isn't as bad as you make it out to be. If you have a computer you probably would have clothes on your back, a roof over your head and a warm dinner on the table.

Some people don't even have that.

I'm not saying that all emos have a good life. I'm not saying they are all posers - but truth is, the majority are.

By cutting themselves and acting all 'emo!!' they are actually making their lives worse than they actually are. What's wrong with optimism? They'd probably like it a lot better.

I apologise if that post caused offence. I didn't set out to do that.

Hi Folks :p

[SIZE=9pt]This is a topic about sharing "Emo" poems, I believe... not a free for all discussion on whether being "emo" is good, bad or a waste of someones life.[/SIZE]

If you have a poem you want to share - please go ahead.

If you have a comment regarding the meaning of "emo" - good, bad or indifferent... save it for a mature and sensible discussion in another relevant topic please.

Thanks.

Hi Folks :p
[SIZE=9pt]This is a topic about sharing "Emo" poems, I believe... not a free for all discussion on whether being "emo" is good, bad or a waste of someones life.[/SIZE]

If you have a poem you want to share - please go ahead.

If you have a comment regarding the meaning of "emo" - good, bad or indifferent... save it for a mature and sensible discussion in another relevant topic please.

Thanks.
*edit : off topic - removed *

[already said this] So I guess having paper and pens to write emo poems on, a computer to type emo poems on and a room to sulk about emo poems in, isn't good enough? Get back to reality, people like you need to be tossed a happy bomb. [KC_8xD] So dying children have a better life than you? Don't give me that BS. Before you openly say "lif iz unfar" think about the people who DO have a worse life and appriciate you're alive today.
*edit: off topic - removed *

You people seriously need a life. Don't like what Im saying? "Suck it up and move on" ^^

You people seriously need a life. Don't like what Im saying? "Suck it up and move on" ^^
What part of "Stay on Topic" is it that you don't understand??? :D

If you have a poem to post, please do so.

No more ranting or comments designed to provoke flaming - please

Since this topic isn't really following the rules (This forum is for any mature and sensible discussions unrelated to Tamagotchi. All TamaTalk rules are to be strictly followed - no exceptions, no excuses. )

I'll just kill it now.

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back