Employee Center for Adoption Centers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

munches96

June 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
Ok, so there are a whole bunch of Adoption Centers on tamatalk. Sometimes people get busy. So they look for an assistant (or something like that). Now, it is a lot easier to find an employee! READ HERE:

if you made an adoption center: Fill out the form

Post your form here, and I will send you job applications, so that you can decide who you would like to employ.

Username:munches96

Adoption Center name:The Ultimate Adoption Center

Seeking:assistant(assistant,manager(to take on center permanently), or substitute(for vacation)

Personality:Smart, Creative

Summary of job that needs to be done:

I need someone to help restock stores, give advice on how to make the Adoption Center better, and advertise for the Adoption Center

Extras:I'm a girl

if you would like to become an employee:This is just an example. Use the form though.

Send ME (munches96) your job application (fill out the form). DO NOT post your application. I will send you a notice if something comes up that fits the kind of job you would like. Here is an example

Form: Employment Job Application

Username: munches96

Job I would like: assistant(assistant, manager(to take on permanantly), or substitute(for when they are on vacation).)

Loves:Tamagotchis!

Can't stand:Furbies

Self summary:

I am a girl, who loves pandas, and is great at math. I am great with animals and tamagotchis.etc.

IF YOU HAVE MADE AN ADOPTION CENTER, YOU CAN APPLY FOR JOBS ALSO.

Good luck finding a job!

REMEMBER:Only post if you have an adoption center. The adoption center can be for tamas, siggy pets, anything! This is my adoption center form. THIS IS REAL

Seeking:assistant

I need someone to help restock stores, give advice on how to make the Adoption Center better, and advertise for the Adoption Center

Username:Meddie65

Adoption Center name:AEF(Animal Egg farm)

Personality:Smart, helpful

Summary of job that needs to be done:Giving people the eggs they need, restocking the store, advertisment, and giving advice.

Extras:Nope. :D

Ok, i might have a pair already! meddie65 is currently pending if she will choose Medicham12 for her assistant. Keep those Job Applications coming and and post employment adds!

(o_O) This is too complocatied for me. what are you sapost to do if you wanna be a asistant? :D ;) :angry: :angry:

Username: Squeakythepenguin92

Seeking: A job*

Personality: Smart, Funny, Creative, Helpful

Summary of jobs I can do: Um I can do alot so if anyone is offering an Internship I would love to work for them!

Extras:I'm also a girl, I've worked in the buissness before and i am VERY well Organized.

*=as an Apprentice or Intern only

Last edited by a moderator:
User name:tamabunny4242

Name: Just click on the link in my siggy. You'll go right to it.(And I forgot the name)

Seeking:Assistant

Personallty: Helpful, Nice, And that is online most of the time.

Summary of job that needs to be done: For now is avatrise.Maby A link in your siggy? And to help keep it open. After that I will need you to help do stats and stuff.

Extras: Im A girl, And the shop needs help fast.

Sorry if im asking too much but my shop is on the 5th or 6th page. Sorry.

Tamabunny^^

username:~mew*zakuro*rules~

name:tama eggs

seeking:assistant

personality:fun random hyper cheery and PIE!!well not the pie part.

jobs to do:help keep it from dying, advertise it help get new items and eggs in stock, help sell them and check their health and things like helpfullness smartness prettyness.and other stuff.

extras:umm can we hire vets?just in case.oh and i can sell items as well.and i am also VERY trusting and loyal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, i'll try to get some applications to you soon, but I don't have any at the moment. I promise you that you'll have an assistant within a week.

Ok, so I got 2 new job applications. I am going to be getting another soon. But, when I send it to you, realize that those applications are sent to others also. Whoever responds first (in this forum) gets to have that person. People who have their applications out, are currently meddie65 and PonyitchiLuv.

meddie65's My new assisint. She said she would like to in A PM.

Tamabunny^^

REMEMBER:Only post if you have an adoption center. The adoption center can be for tamas, siggy pets, anything! This is my adoption center form. THIS IS REAL

Username:Sarah8

Adoption center name:Adopt a tama and raise it

Seeking:Assistant

Personality:Helpful,kind,friendly and mostly online

Summary of job:Look after the adoption center when I am away

Extras:No

Username:yay4slinkies

Adoption Center name:My Little TAC

Personality: Smart, Creative, not too pushey

I need someone to help advertise for the Adoption Center, and bring in new tamas for adoption

Extras: I'm a girl

Username:webkinz60

Adoption Center name:my adoption center/day care/store

Summary of job that needs to be done:give advice on how to make the Adoption Center better, and advertise for the Adoption Center and maybe a little more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back