Energy drinks

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like most energy drinks, really. :]

I can't really go naming any brands (because I can't think of any) but. . oh, maybe Lucozade. That stuff is good! And does Dr Pepper count?? Because I like that one too.

Anyway, I'm more of a juice/hot chocolate person! =)

I can't drink things like that. I would probably end up in the hospital if I did. I have something going on with my heart that seriously restricts my caffeine intake. I can only drink less than half a can of pop a day. Otherwise, I start not being able to get enough oxygen in my blood. When that happens, I am seriously out of breath all the time, my heart beats irregularly, I get really tired and confused...stuff like that. It's frightening.

So, I drink lots of White and Herbal White Teas that I purchase from my friend, who grows it in China. He owns www.shangtea.com (shameless namedropping, lol) It has only 10% approx. of the caffeine in a can of pop, so I feel great when I drink it!! I brew it myself and drink it hot, 3-6 cups a day. ^_^

Hur hur.

They are my life. I personally love Red Bull more than Rock Star.

I'm like another Brendon Urie with Red Bull, I get a little crazy from having too many.

But, they taste so gooood - they have taken my soul, I believe.

C;

Um... Well, I like Powerade. If that counts as an energy drink.

I think it's more of a sports drink. :S

But yeah. ^^

I've never tried Red Bull or Monster or anything like that though.

Hmm, I never really had any energy drinks, but I've tasted some before and it was gross D: I don't see the allure about them. My sister likes them, though, for some odd reason...

But if I want energy I'll just drink something like Diet Coke ;)

to me, Red Bull tastes like gasoline and cherry cough syrup >.> I like Starbucks Double Shot, Hydrive, and Bawls.
May I ask how do you know what gasoline tastes like? XD JK.

Energy Drinks suck.

Powerade the red and blue and Lucozade and another but I cant remeber the name x3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back