English Project worth 100 points... Need advice!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~*Starfire*~

Reaction score
I have an English project due in about a couple of weeks and we're allowed to be creative and stuff. It has to be about the book we read (Romeo and Juliet) or about something in that general time era. For my project, I have permission to bring in 2 swords and a battle axe as visual aid. I'm also bringing in 2 wooden dowels as "practice swords" because I'm going to take a volunteer and show the whole class a sword technique. I have 2 posterboards. One has a picture of a sword on it and labelled parts and the other one has a picture of a suit of armor with it's labelled parts... Does this sound like it's going to earn me 100 points? Should I talk about more? Please Help! I'm stuck as to what else to do! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't tell you if you'll get 100% on your project - I don't have the rubric, and I'm not your teacher.

Your project sounds good. (I don't know what the requirements are, but by itself it sounds sufficient.) Just make sure you're confident and clear during your speech, and don't be too brief.

Good luck. :lol:

I suggest do write some paragraphs, because this is an english assignment.

Yes, I agree with Katie... we don't know exactly what your project needs to be like, but all I can say is follow everyone else's advice, and do something that'll blow people away. That like, they'll remember the most because it was so incredible. Do something that goes the extra mile, like making a DVD or something, (if you can) having a collage.. I remember one time my friends did a project on a project on hippopotamus, and they had some sort of game where the audience would take what they learned about the presentation and participate in some contest in the end which involved chocolate pudding. ;P

Everyone else pretty much said the rest. And oh, make sure you have a lot of thorough, accurate research ^_^

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back