english tama tv seires charector chart !

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney XD airs Pokemon and Naruto.
WHAT? I never have heard of them airing Pokemon.

Funimation may get this, but 4kids said they had "12 new properties" over the summer, so it means that Tamagotchi is one of them!

They also have anime pics on the link in the first post with no text or anything!

Looks interesting but something tells me that they will go too far on this. Like BayBlade, who want's to see a show about top battling :wacko:

Okay so I looked at the character chart...next to kuromametchi there is a link to some leaf like thingy and the link says "saved him" from what? :huh: A car or something crazy?!I don't watch the tamagotchi anime that much so I don't have a clue :D (I think the anime is kinda cheesy :p )

???

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, I don't like the idea of the 2 new twin characters: Lovelin and Lovelitchi.

for me, they shouldn't be as popular as THAT.

I would prefer it if they weren't like, so... don't know,famous?

It makes tamagotchi seem less about taking care of it, and instead more of being famous.

I'm sorry to those Lovelitchi and Lovelin fans, but I think they shouldn't be in Tamagotchi characters.They just don't fit for me.I prefer tamagotchi without the celebrities.I'd prefer if they put just more royal or normal tamas.,like mametchi and mimitchi.

theey changed tamagotchi a bit too much in my opinion.
I AGREE WITH SWEET ANGEL. srsly, whats so super awesome about a singing bunny in a dress? she can still be a tama, but she doesn't have to be THAT popular. mimitchi is a classic tama, but if you look at the chart, she gets absolutely NO attention! neither does dorotchi or yattatchi! i can see why mametchi,memetchi and kuchipatchi are so popular, but i have never heard of lovelitchi until just recently!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back