Enquires on Job Game

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess-Piggy

Reaction score
Not sure whether anyone posted before...

Just wanted to check with anyone in this forum....

There are 15 jobs for the tamas to choose from....But when they are elected for that particular job example hairdresser:- How do we play the game and how do the game work????

Anyone can answer....

please state which job title and how it works..

Really thanks a lot for helping....

:D

U play ur job bye pressing the work button after u get ur job. When a box comes up press B {middle button}

I have only had 2 jobs: the amusent park and the bus driver.

The amusent park game is where u have to press B or A {cant remember witch one}

to jump and catch ballons.

For the Bus Driver you have to use A and C to move left and right. You have to avoid ALL objects.

I have to say the Bus Driver was wayyy funner than Amusent Part.

Hope this helps!

Ok thanks...i know how to go to work and start playing the games....currently my tamas are in the job of hairdresser and travel guide....is fun but i dun really know how to play with it so keep making them angry.... :)

Can anyone answer this question.....my tamas are at the age of 7 yrs old....then i was at work suddenly the envelope is blinking the the icon [SIZE=14pt][!][/SIZE] is blinking and i bring them to their work and they have to work so i play with it once but when it went back to normal screen the envelope blink again with the icon [SIZE=14pt][!][/SIZE] and i play with it again then back to normal screen it blink again.....any idea y like tat????

Can anyone answer this question.....my tamas are at the age of 7 yrs old....then i was at work suddenly the envelope is blinking the the icon [SIZE=14pt][!][/SIZE] is blinking and i bring them to their work and they have to work so i play with it once but when it went back to normal screen the envelope blink again with the icon [SIZE=14pt][!][/SIZE] and i play with it again then back to normal screen it blink again.....any idea y like tat????
When the [!] icon blinks, it doesn't mean "go to work" it means select that icon so you can read that type of mail.

Ya...i selected this icon then it bring me to work ....i keep doing this procedures for 3 time still the same.... :eek:

I know why its becus u havent been to work for ages it will kepp hapening for a while hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back