Enquries on Tamagotchi Plus

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess-Piggy

Reaction score
ANyone can help me by telling me what is tamagotchi plus about like the features and is it the same as V1, V2 or other tamagotchis........thanks a lot for your help first.... :rolleyes:

The Tamagotchi Plus was the first, Japanese version of what we all know as the V1 - in other words - the first Connexion/Connection. It was called the Tama Plus in Japan :rolleyes:

If you want to know more - here are a couple of links to useful sites that have info on the Tama Plus:

TamaSquare - for excellent and accurate V1 character info translated from the BanDai TamaPlus site and BanDai Raising Guide (really good tips on how to get some of the V1 characters):

https://www.peppersoup.net/tamasquare (click on the Tama Plus link)

Natasja's site (member of TamaTalk & ex TamaGuide), it has a wide variety of information about the different types of Tamagotchis (old & new) - and a section on how to Debug/Tama Surgery! Her site is called Pixelmood:

https://www.pixelmood.com (click on the Tama Plus/Connexion link)

ANyone can help me by telling me what is tamagotchi plus about like the features and is it the same as V1, V2 or other tamagotchis........thanks a lot for your help first.... :huh:
Same as version 1, except it's in Japanese.

There is also other Tamagotchi such as:

Keitai Kaitsuu Tamagotchi Plus- connects to certain Japanese cellphones

Keitai Kaitsuu Tamagotchi Plus (Akai)- connects to certain Japanese cellphones and has red pixels and different characters

Cho Jinsei Enjoi! Tamagotchi Plus- Aspects of life, such as school/work... similar to version 4, different characters though

Ura Jinsei Enjoi! Tamagotchi Plus- Like version 4, different characters again, different games, blue pixels

OK....thanks a lot for the info....cos now i have 2 V3 and 3 V4 and 1 entama which i just bought it......i think maybe i better dont get the tamaplus.... :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back