EnTama Help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghostpaws

Reaction score
As I have been getting back into Tama's, I've been searching to pick up some and I think I may need some assistance in this case. I have read up on the different version's, EnTama, UraTama and whatnot, but some clarification would be fantastic. :kusatchi:

I did find this link of pictures of EnTama's here: EnTama Piccies

I was reading that V4 and V4.5's can look like EnTama's. On the pictures page above I see the same EnTama.. As you can see in the eBay link below, the seller is listing the Tama as a V4.. and she is in HK. There aren't any packaging pictures so that doesn't help. Any assistance would be fantastic! eBay

Here's another one that is obviously an EnTama but the seller isn't listing it as one. Are GUTS for EnTama's only? Another one..

Last edited by a moderator:
If the seller is listing them as V4, then they're probably V4.

Also notice, in both the auctions you provided links to, the seller has listed them as "English version in Asian packaging." Based on that statement and the fact the seller is located in Hong Kong (where they sold V4, but not EnTamas) I'm fairly sure these are V4.

You're definitely right, no wonder I didn't notice that extra text. >.< Ugh what a long work day can do to the eyes... I looked at her EnTama's too and the extra text there shows "Imported from Japan". Now I feel like a silly goose! :(

Thanks so much Binary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back