EnTama Question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DDDTrooper

Reaction score
My EnTama is doing something rather strange; it's sitting in the corner of the screen and up in the other corner of the screen is a odd little object. It looks like a little cuckoo clock or something...

Does anyone no what she's doing?

-DDDTrooper

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I remember having this before. Check your Items, and there's probably a cuckoo clock in there. Sometimes it comes up in the corner and makes noise at each hour.

But this is my EnTama (Cho-Jinsei "Enjoy Life"); a Japanese Tamagotchi. I don't have a cuckoo clock in my items; I hardly have any items 'cause it's a brand-new Tama.

I'll take a picture next time it happens.

-DDDTrooper

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a Uratama and the same happens on mine. To me it looks like a lamp so I didn't really bother with it, as it's on 2 different versions of Japanese tama's I'm sure it's ment to be there. But it would be nice knowing what it does :rolleyes: .

if you are sure you don't have any items then you could have a bit of a proplem if your tamagotchi keeps doing maybe you should reset it or downloadit good luck :blink: :D :mellow: :lol:

I think that's a seasonal animation.

I like the picture, it's very clear ;) Mimipetchi!

Aww, that's just a wind chime!

Have you seen the Pokemon, chimecho? He looks just like that!

Your tamagotchi is just enjoying summer and being outside. It is listening to the wind chime.

"Do you know the glass or metal chimes that hang in the windows with a little strip of paper to catch the wind? They make a sound in onomatopoeic Japanese like chirin, chirin. I guess in English that would be ding, ding, ding. My friend explained that the reason why these chimes are so popular in the summer is that they are considered to be natural air conditioners. By hearing the sound of the chime, one is inspired to feel cooler throughout the house. The wind is essentially made visible to the ear. Audible that is."

- https://weblogs.media.mit.edu/SIMPLICITY/archives/000234.html

(I believe I also read this on another website, but there's your response. :D In fact, that animation is such a sweet touch, I think I'd like to get an EnTama one day as I'm sure it's filled with a lot of other neat things that English Tamagotchi lack.)

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh, that makes perfect sense! -_- Thanks! Aww, that's so cute!

-DDDTrooper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back