Entama-the Cho Jisnei Enjoy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spiffy

Reaction score
Spain though now I am studying in England
Well, several days ago, I sent off for a black Cho Jinsei Enjoy off yesasia.

Yesterday, I received a message sayng that it had been shipped (a month early! Yay!), so that means it should be coming soon.

Meanwhile, I would like to collect the basic stuff on how to look after it. I heard that each icon could have like 8 options!! O_O So if anyone could state what each one does and when to use it and Ill be very gratefuul, I dont know Japanese. :blink:

(PS: I bought my Nitendogs today!)

Thank you,

Spiffy

Wow. About 8 items for each icons. I don't know what to say, seeing that I don't own one.

tamapenguin2 is just full of helpful ideas!

Wow. About 8 items for each icons. I don't know what to say, seeing that I don't own one.

Havent you pressed the back buttona nd reply a lot of times!!!

O_O

Lol-anyway, forthose who dont know:

A Cho Jisnei is a Japanese Tamagotchi Likethe keitai that connect to a special japanese tamatown.

They go to school and get a job, and more.

Well, several days ago, I sent off for a black Cho Jinsei Enjoy off yesasia.Yesterday, I received a message sayng that it had been shipped (a month early! Yay!), so that means it should be coming soon.

Meanwhile, I would like to collect the basic stuff on how to look after it. I heard that each icon could have like 8 options!! O_O So if anyone could state what each one does and when to use it and Ill be very gratefuul, I dont know Japanese. :D

(PS: I bought my Nitendogs today!)

Thank you,

Spiffy
Look at my log, it has some infomation on the CJE, Or look at Skillful-abbot's log..

And tamapenguin.. 5 posts in a row O_0

Ehem, as I was saying.. The CJE is very easy to get used to, I think the only icon with 8 options is connecting..

Oh-right!

Thanks for the help everybody. :(

I shall have a look. Yes, Ive picked up soem things off pixelmood, and hoped that was enough... I cant wait for it to come now-Im like alittle dog next to the post box. :rolleyes:

Well, here's a bit of advice which I've found out first hand about the Cho Jinsei First of all, unless you know which ingredients to use, don't try to cook anything! The ingredients will splat all over the place and your tama will cry. I believe you can find some cooking translations on Pixelmood. Each character has certain ingredients specificly for it!

Secondly, since there is no light to turn off, your tama won't beep when it goes to sleep. I can find this quite annoying, especially wheen I take out my Entama to do something and find it asleep!

s to beep a lot more compared to the v1 or 2, because it is visitted by the sailsman, the schoolteacher or nanny, and also gets mail twice a day! That's all I can think of right now, but if you join the V pets ML

I also , there are a lot of people there who know a whole lot more about the Entama than I do.find that the Entama (cho jinsei) tend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back