Entama Tips and Tricks

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, The Shopkeeper comes at 11.00Am and 5.00Pm...
Some information!

* Released November 2005 in Japan.

* A small strand of beads is attached rather than a keychain or mini-strap.

* Interacts with the Japanese Tamagotchi website and WAP page via 14-digit passcodes.

* Features include: school, jobs, online interactivity, and cooking. There are only cooking-specific items that you can buy which are separate from the general foods and snacks.

This Tamagotchi has many new features added since the Keitai. This, as mentioned, can link to the internet address: https://e-tamago.com/pc/flash/tamago.html. From there, you can enter Tamagotchi Town and take part in many activities and play many games. You can even shop and buy things for your EnTama. The Entama can connect to the Home Deka, but can only trade points and not items.

This Tamagotchi also features three character groups: Intelligence, Kindness and Style. In Japanese, these are the Mamezoku, Kutchizoku, and Memezoku groups.

Three new games too: 1)Catching clothes and dodging the poo, 2)the Hammer game, and 3)the matching cards game.

* In the first game, you have to catch 100 clothes in total while dodging the poo to get 500 Gotchi points and ten Style points

* In the second game, you have to hammer a total of 30 stories of a building to rescue the baby on the top to get 500 Gotchi points and ten Kindness points

* In the third game, you have to choose 2 cards to flip out of 4 face-down. Match the same cards 6 times to get 500 Gotchi points and ten Intelligence points
How do you play the hammer game?

Wow spiffy! you're the best! I am so anxoius about pulling the tab, and you have made it so much easier! Thanks!

KM

Thanks again, spiffy! I actually bookmarked this page, I use it as a guide whenever I need info about a feature on my Entama.

My Entama is dark blue w/ silver stars, boy, Mamebotchi, named Akebono.

:p :) :D

Thanx Spiffy! I printed it out incase i forgot how to do something on my En-tama. It'l come in handy!

THANK-YOU Spiffy!!!

I finally got my Entama from YesAsia yesterday - I already have one of those reusable soaps for Intelligence points that give you one point every time you use it!! Your tama takes a bath in that stuff, then you hear a strange noise: dedededededede!!

My Entama is currently a Mamezoku Intelligence boy Mamebotchi who's named Popi♥♪* and he has 145 Intelligence GUTS points!!! He has 2580 Gotchi Points aswell!! :furawatchi:

EnTama (Japanese Tamagotchi) visitor schedule

9:00 AM - newspaper delivery (morning edition)

10:30 AM - teacher visits school-age characters

10:30 AM - matchmaker visits mating-age characters

11:00 AM - street vendor passes by

3:00 PM - teacher visits school-age characters

3:00 PM - matchmaker visits mating-age characters

4:00 PM - newspaper delivery (evening edition)

5:00 PM - street vendor passes by again

6:00 PM - teacher visits school-age characters

7:00 PM - matchmaker visits mating-age characters

Once your character gets a job, every 24 hours your pay cheque will arrive by special delivery post. This occurs at the same time every day, coinciding with the time s/he started work. So, if s/he started work at 11:30 AM on Tuesday, you can expect her/his pay to arrive at 11:30 AM on Wednesday, 11:30 AM on Thursday, 11:30 AM on Friday, and so on.

Here's the trick: if s/he's a few points short of going up one job star level, don't open the mailbox. Earn those few required points first. Then when you open her/his mailbox, the cheque will be for the new star-level salary. Retroactive pay adjustment!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I guess I can announce that in less than half an hour I can inform on how to connect entamas, as my other one came today, and Ill be fiddling around. Marriage may need to wait though. :furawatchi:

Does anyone know how to get a decotchi? the little frankenstein?
First you have to put down your EnTama, and pick up your Connection/Connexion V3, because Decotchi is not an EnTama character.

Wow, I couldn't read all of it!

Looks great!

Thanks Spiffy!

Connection Guide to Entama Complete. I have included the whole thing in my log, but basically, it is the following:

I shall try and embed in with the text above later.

First of all, to connect our EnTamas, we must whizz to the fifth option, the one with the heart. Once we are there, we must select the first option, which is EnTama.

If we have done that we should get another long Menu:

⋙Game: In this option, we can choose to play games with other entamas. I must say that Entamas connect very quickly, and when they do, they start directly with the game, no hopping off, so that makes it even faster, and cooler!

The first option within games is the ball game. I do not know what it is really called. It is a funny game. Both entamas start jumping on this trampoline, as if to send balls to the otehr entama. Slowly the balls accumulate under them, as if the other entama has sent them. The first entama to be pushed off the screen because of these 'balls'. The winning entama gets a happiness heart and 30GP, which is a nice touch. The one who loses may lose a heart depending on how many hearts it already had filled up.

The second option within games is something like karaoke or singing. The first song type is Rock, or hard rock. The second is the nice little tinkly tune and the last one is the soulful 'lovey-dovey'. I noticed that you can connect one EnTama as one type of music, and the other as another, and they still play. After singing the melody once, on a blackboard all these numbers appear. Then they stop on a random number. One wins, the other loses. The winner gets 30GP as usual, the same as on the game mentioned above.

⋙Give Present: We use this option to send gifts to other entamas. The receiving entama must go to the option below. This can be somewhat annoying because it takes longer to find the right present than to be on the STAND BY in the third option, so I often end up twiddling about a lot, lol. This option has many other options too...

The first option is give food. You select a food/snack/cooking item/cooked item, and connect. I havent actually tried sending food yet, so I dont know whether the receiver eats what's sent directly like on V2s, or whether it stores it. I dont know whether it sends all three foods, or just one of them. Something to try out.

The second option is give item. I think everything that is stored in your treasure box can be sent with this option. I do not know about 'medicine' which pushes GUT points up I think, but you can select any item. It sends one at a time, Ive sent items with this. :kuribotchi:

The third option has non-keepable presents. They are very cool though. The receiver can like the present very much, or not like it, depending on what happens. Here is what I have seen occur:

*Flowers: If it likes the flowers, it gets very happy, and hops up and down beside it. It doesnt like it when a fly/moth/bug suddenly flies out of it. The receiver looks scared, and cries.

*Small Cake: If it likes it, it hops up and down, and eats it. It doesnt like it when it starts to eat it, and before taking out a mouthful, this bat flies down, and takes it away. This makes the character scared at first (bat appears), then furious (when the bat carts it off) and finally sad (no cake).

*Birthday/Huge Cake: If it likes it, it shall eat it. It doesnt like it when while eating, this bug/fly/moth comes out. The character looks horror stricken. The cake disappears, and this black thing with aline comes out of its mouth, that is, its spat out the cake/has been sick. Poor Tama, lol.

*Diamond Ring: Not much activity with this. It hops up and down if it likes it. If it doesnt, it just cries.

The fourth option isnt selectable for me, so I do not know what it sends. Maybe it can send Gotchipoints? Does anyone know?

⋙Receiving Presents: The third option. If you are going to receive a present from another entama, simply press this. it goes straight to STAND BY. You just have to wait till the other entama connects. Then, the sending entama has an AWAY sign in Japanese. Meanwhile, as usual, it drops down, leaves the present, and leaves. Then the present is opened, and the reaction is done. I think sometimes the entama can send the incorrect present and you get like this explosion (saw in instructions), but I have only sent two items so far, so I dont know. xD

⋙Marriage: The fourth option. It isn't selectable for me yet on one entama, so I dont know how it happens. I hope to make a Maxi Video of Minotchi getting his job, and then connecting to Makikotchi and getting another Kuchizoku baby... Lol.

Very good information, but I think you've forgotten to give Skillful Abbot credit for borrowing his topic on the family list (mamezoku,memezoku,kuchizoku) and the on how to get the secret characters.

Ra,

Very good information, but I think you've forgotten to give Skillful Abbot credit for borrowing his topic on the family list (mamezoku,memezoku,kuchizoku) and the on how to get the secret characters.
Ra,
Actually, I had already done:

...Tensaitchi, NonBiritchi and Makikotchi (I think)I read soemwhere (Skillful Abbott's page) that doing certain things you could get a secre character...
And as for the mamezoku, memezoku etc, I figured that out myself by mating my Entamas via Matchmaker because I coudlnt remember the exact combination.

Hmmm?

Last edited by a moderator:
And as for the mamezoku, memezoku etc, I figured that out myself by mating my Entamas via Matchmaker because I coudlnt remember the exact combination.
Hmmm?
I was referring to the 'names'. I'm positive you don't speak Japanese, so you couldn't possibly have figured out how to pronounce the family names. Hence the logical conclusion you've borrowed it from Skillful Abbot. It's only fair if you give him a line of credit at the bottom of your post. Perhaps even a link to his website. We wouldn't want to do plaigerism now, would we?

Ra,

I was referring to the 'names'. I'm positive you don't speak Japanese, so you couldn't possibly have figured out how to pronounce the family names. Hence the logical conclusion you've borrowed it from Skillful Abbot. It's only fair if you give him a line of credit at the bottom of your post. Perhaps even a link to his website. We wouldn't want to do plaigerism now, would we?
Ra,
Thankyou -Ra-,

However, as much as I'm sure you care about giving credit, Spiffy is very much gifted in Japanese, and worked out all the names herself, I checked them while we were on MSN. Of course, we did have a little help from a translator.

As for the link.. I'm afraid advertising is banned on TamaTalk...

So, thankyou for your concern, but there is no need for any legal action :D

Thankyou -Ra-, However, as much as I'm sure you care about giving credit, Spiffy is very much gifted in Japanese, and worked out all the names herself, I checked them while we were on MSN. Of course, we did have a little help from a translator.

As for the link.. I'm afraid advertising is banned on TamaTalk...

So, thankyou for your concern, but there is no need for any legal action :D
Actually, no she didn't. She's told me before she looked at them from SA's page. But here she claims otherwise. Also my only intent was for her to practice what she preaches. She'll know what I'm talking about *wink* Oh and, my question wasn't directed towards you anyway in the first place.

Ra,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back