Entama will be out as V4?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

black candy

Reaction score
Bandai sell the entama in japan... is it the V4 Connection? It looks more cute than V2 and V3 :puroperatchi:

i don't think so. the V3 just came out. how could they have made a V4 already?

The entama coudl be considered the japanese V4. I have one-and yes, its awesome-it does heaps more than V3, it can get a job, gets mail and newspapers... Just one disadvantage-its all in Japanese!

I doubt it, but have you noticed that all the backs of the Tamagotchi Connections say Banai 2004? They could have the v4 made already (if there is one) They just arent releasing them right after another...

Japan&Korea get tamagotchi before any other country or continent does bacause tamagotchi comes from Japan. I herd that there is a V5,not even close to being in america

The entama coudl be considered the japanese V4. I have one-and yes, its awesome-it does heaps more than V3, it can get a job, gets mail and newspapers... Just one disadvantage-its all in Japanese!
Yeah, I have one too. Maybe the version 4's will be similar to entamas? :ph34r:

*tama star*

i hope entamas are released as v4s.... or at least, i hope v4s are kinda like entamas. but i dont think they'll be out very soon. they're still getting a steady, high profit off v3s, and a new wave of colors is coming out later this month or early april, apparently. they wouldn't come out with v4s for at least another year or so.

I also have an EnTama. :marumimitchi:

It could be classified as a V4.. But I think it is on it's own. Kind of like the Keitai. The Keitai was not the V2, because the V2 came out in Japan.. It's kind of on it's own.

I guess the only people who could answer this are BanDai. :chohimetchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back