EnTama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rider31

Reaction score
Hay I'm looking for an EnTama I got an Ura of YesAshia.com and I remembered they sold them there but I just they don't have EnTama or Ura...So where can I buy one ?? :lol: :( ?? Note: I don't want to shop at Ebay (only as a last resort) HELP <_< This need to be bought with American money !!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I know this is off-topic but, how come en-tama is in Japanese???? How do you turn it in to English? (Sorry I can`t tell you why> I don`t know the answer..)

<_< Seems like the only thing you can do is buy it from Ebay or tbay on this site. You can look on good. Seems like you can only use a credit card or paypal. You might as well look on those Shop sites. Seems like the only good thing I can tell you is to Go to Jason's store on ebay he sells them for like $20. As I CAN see you don't want to go to ebay. But now-a-days you should just look at people's postive/feedback score.

locky458

I know this is off-topic but, how come en-tama is in Japanese???? How do you turn it in to English? (Sorry I can`t tell you why> I don`t know the answer..)
EnTama is just a name for a Japenese Tama

Yes, as Locky458 said, you can only buy an EnTama on eBay or tBay (which is on our site) Since you don't want to buy it on eBay, you will have to buy it on tbay. Have a credit card ready (or a paypal account) if you wish to use tBay :mellow:

//Tama*Lover

Yes, as Locky458 said, you can only buy an EnTama on eBay or tBay (which is on our site) Since you don't want to buy it on eBay, you will have to buy it on tbay. Have a credit card ready (or a paypal account) if you wish to use tBay :blink:
//Tama*Lover
I think I found one on Ebay I'm looking into but I not sure it looks like a EnTama But says V.4 ?????????? So now I'm confused...I'll still looking though and a little annoyed with Yesasia.com :mellow:

Maybe you should post that in the Tamagotchi Warnings place, asking if it is REAL or FAKE :mellow:

//Tama*Lover

I think I found one on Ebay I'm looking into but I not sure it looks like a EnTama But says V.4 ?????????? So now I'm confused...I'll still looking though and a little annoyed with Yesasia.com    :mellow:
:blink: For all of you two:

A entama and uratama is a japaneese tamagotchi. The Tamagotchi v4 and v4.5 is similar to the entama and uratama.

V.4.5 = Uratama

V4 = entama

I may be wrong

:mellow: For all of you two:
A entama and uratama is a japaneese tamagotchi. The Tamagotchi v4 and v4.5 is similar to the entama and uratama.

V.4.5 = Uratama

V4 = Uratama

I may be wrong
I thought is was...

V4.5=UraTama

V4=EnTama

POO I checked ebay they didn't have the shell color/patteren I'm looking for...and every other site wants Yan (Japan money) :) I just have to keep looking *cries*

Ya...I foud a tama on ebay my Mom said she'd get me if I had the cash...I'm not sure what it is tho but I getting it, I'll call it (EnV.4) because it has Entama shell (including the beads) it looks like my avatar and it says Sinsei(=EnjoyLife=EnTama) But it's in English and says V.4...Anyway I like it and EnTama and V.4 do the same thing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And it has the "Bandai" Logo and name so it must be real. Plus for $30 in totle (including shiping) thats not bad...

-Feel Free and Try to Stop me... :)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH MAN...They would only take AU money...EnTama are harder to find when they don't make them................................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back