Entama!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great review! Now I want one of those :lol: I can *read* basic Japanese, but I can't speak it... thank God for Dictionaries! :p

Very nice journal! Do you ever visit the online site for that to get codes?

Even if I don't have it, I know the site.

https://www.e-tamago.com

The bad thing is you can't enter it unless you have a Username.

Thanks for the info. on this!

Now I really wanna buy it. ^.^

Last edited by a moderator:
Mothra: Heh.. every day...

I don't have a V3, but I went to the site for them, and the entama site seems a lot more interactive.

Last edited by a moderator:
A very nice journal indeed!

Do you get the codes from the online site.??

Same question as Mothra?

Yes, you can get codes from the site. Like, you go to the market and pick out an item you want. Then your tama runs off toward home, and a code appears. You type the code into your tama egg, then your tama comes home with a gift box. The box opens and out pops the item you chose. The price comes up and you are asked if you want to buy it. ^_^

Yes, you can get codes from the site. Like, you go to the market and pick out an item you want. Then your tama runs off toward home, and a code appears. You type the code into your tama egg, then your tama comes home with a gift box. The box opens and out pops the item you chose. The price comes up and you are asked if you want to buy it. ^_^
Yes thanks very much for that !

Great review! Now I want one of those :lol: I can *read* basic Japanese, but I can't speak it... thank God for Dictionaries! :p
I read your signature, and it says 'my loser tama' and some more info about it.

Does that mean you dont like your tama like the rest of us (mostly the rest of us) or are you just kidding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back