Entama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamatune

Reaction score
Whhy does japan have entama when it's like tamagotchi v3 AND tamagotchi v3 is cheaper :)

i have heard it is slightly different, but i'm not sure how different. :D or what is different. :) :(

what is different?

Last edited by a moderator:
Cho Jinsei Enjoi Tamagotchi Plus (EnTama) is different version than V3. In EnTama, Tamagotchis go to work and school. There's a lot of cool stuff not in V3. But I don't know very much about it, since I don't have an EnTama.

Entama is nothing like V3.

I also have a write up Here.

Last edited by a moderator:
EnTama is a whole lot better than V3 (Ok, I cannot say that, because i dont have a V3), but I assure you EnTama can do much more, is more 'logical', and is nicely presented.

They only cost around 19$ or was it € in Japan.

However in online shops the price is increased.

Entamas have four main families:

-Mamezoku

-Memezoku

-Kuchizoku

-Secret Family

They have many items, many aniamtions, and over 50 characters. Their characters are gender based, and they dont have training as such, they have GUT points, which enables them to boost intelligence, style and kindness, which decides what teacher they get after kindergarten, and then decides which job they must get.

They also receive newspaper and mail, have new games, more connection options, cool designs, characters, nice random animations, up to 99,999 points, connectivity with Kakeibo and MUCH more!

I LUV tye cooking feature on the entama! Plus bandai has more opportunities for making cool stuff to go with the entama, such as the tama station, and the kakeibo!

Where are they available at??? Is it only online and japan?? or can it be found in some stores that are not online or in japan????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back