Enter how many neopoints you have!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many neopoints do you have?? Do not lie be honest.

• 0- 1000 neopoints

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 1000-2000 neopoints

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2000- 5000 neopoints

• 5000- 6000 neopoints

• 6000- 8000 neopoints

• 8000- 10000 neopoints

• 10000- 15000 neopoints

• 15000- 20000 neopoints

• 20000- 30000 neopoints

• 30000- 50000 neopoints

• 50000- 100000 neopoints

• 100000 plus neopoints

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I only have 1,628 right now :huh:

My username is animemagna

If you'd like to be my neofriend feel free :lol: :D :D :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 51,000 NP. I spend a lot and it is hard for me to save. :'D

I Have 150k So Fair Im Saving For A Shadow Pb

Ack! Sorry If I Bumped, Slap Me At Will

Last edited by a moderator:
On one account, I had seriously 15,000,000. Then it was hjacked!

THen, I had ANOTHER account. It had 2,000,000. IT was hjacked!

Now, I have yet ANOTHER account, that has 2,000,000...not hjacked.. :)

mametchi ;)

You hjack trucks, not neopets accounts. People HACK accounts not HJACK.

I've been on a "budget" of 4,000 np for a few months (I try not to go below 4,000 and if I have any extra I put it in the bank) so slowly I've built up over 200,000 np :( :furawatchi: :D <_<

Right now I have about 10,000k out of the bank.

Anyone have a faeire paintbrush or desert Paint brush?? Would they be kind enough to accept some very cheap things like food or items coz I'm not that rich.

At the moment, I have 300k in the bank, had 1 mill more than that, but bought a Desert PB for my Krawk. My username on neo is Ceceelia if you wanna check me out. My side accounts are kagasha and katishma (cant remember fake birthday on katishma, waiting for it to age on my neofriends list)

The trick to getting an account back that you cant remember what birthday you used for is to add that account to your neofriends, and even though you cannot log into it to accept it, it will still show up on your neofriends list with the age of the person, check it every day and you will eventually see the age change and then you will know the birthday! A friend on the premium boards told me about that hehe.

my neopets user name is karenwang and i have 4 neopets a green eyrie a starry scorchio a christmas bruce a faerie kacheek i painted it resd after and took off thwe wings though :angry: ;) all my neopets are customized with nc mall clothes and painted but some i repainted for no reason. :D

I have a Desert Krawk, Baby Draik, Royal Female Poogle (I liked her BEFORE the redraws, now she looks horrid!), and a lab rat who changes all the time lol. Trindor, Nyrio, and Vesorie were all hand painted, as well as 3 of the pets on my Kagasha account (sesshoumaru is my lab rat on there).

Anyone have a faeire paintbrush or desert Paint brush?? Would they be kind enough to accept some very cheap things like food or items coz I'm not that rich.
Exucse me, but those are retired!

Only super super super super super super super kind people would, because those are really really really really reallly really rare!

Spend some time, and you'll get it!

// :) mametchi_411

Neopets accounts cannot be "hacked" but back before they had the HTML filters you could get cookie grabbed, which did happen quite a lot though thanks to the new filters, it doesnt happen anymore that I have found.

Neopets accounts cannot be "hacked" but back before they had the HTML filters you could get cookie grabbed, which did happen quite a lot though thanks to the new filters, it doesnt happen anymore that I have found.
Well, mine still got hacked, no matter what.

Plus, it's frozen.

mametcho :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back