Entertainment.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ichigotchi Shatta

Reaction score
A good book:

Pros:

- Good books are always fun.

- They arn't time restricted

a) You don't have to read them at a certain time.

:rolleyes: They don't start and finish at a certain time.

- Take this quote

"He sat in front of a dead decaying thing, which used to be living"

This could mean either

a) He was sitting near a dead animal or

:rolleyes: He was sitting on a table.

Basically, YOU own the story. You create the environment, you make up the characters and what they look like - unlike TV shows, which choose everything for you.

Cons:

- They take too long to read.

They're all good, I can't decide.

Seriously... I can't choose between TV, books and songs. They're all great forms of entertainment, and nothing's better than the other.

But if I really had to choose, this is what it'd be from best to worst:

1. A good movie/TV show.

2. A good book.

3. A good song.

Songs aren't as 'entertaining' as they are touching.

Books are indeed very entertaining.

But movies win.

Definately watching Crime and Investigation channel.

A good murder investigation or Serial Killer Sunday really keeps me entertained.

And happy.

To me, I find songs entertaining...

And I shall admit that I listen to Barney songs just to do so. And all those random songs, like some song that's in Spanish.

To me, they all have their pros, I can't really decide which is the best because they are all entertaining in different ways. :3

Probably music for me. I write music, I play music, I listen to music. When I'm bored, and I pick up my guitar, or go searching for new music online.

Books are probably next, though I haven't had the time to read lately.

Movies absolutely bore me, unless I'm watching something on my iPod when I'm on a trip. I love television series though -- That 70's Show provides entertainment any time of the day. :]

TV show.

I hate reading unless its a good book that interests me. Music is pretty good too, but it's kind of background stuff, and not really the point, because Music is usually, for me, to listen to when I'm working or when I'm just plain bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back