er help?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

2222mimitchi2222

Reaction score
ok i might sound like an idiot, but my tamagotchi V2 rolls around, does other weird junk like that! is this normal, like a screen saver, or a glitch? lol i do sound like an idiot but i have no intruction sheet so that doesnt help... :p ^_^ :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Thats normal when you leave you tama alone and don't play with it it rolls around,

• Runs and Bumps into walls
  • Just simply Rolls Around
  • (etc)(etc)(etc)...

There just fooling around! Tamas need to have fun too :p !

Yours Truley, And I hoped I helped,

~TP~

Tamas do that while they're not doing anything. Or technically your not doing anything.

I got a bit excited when I first saw it too.

flowershower ^_^

it is kind of like a screen saver it just happens when you havent pressed any buttons in a while i think that it is cute!

enjoy tamatalk!

ok i might sound like an idiot, but my tamagotchi V2 rolls around, does other weird junk like that! is this normal, like a screen saver, or a glitch? lol i do sound like an idiot but i have no intruction sheet so that doesnt help... :(   :eek:   :huh:   :huh:   :huh:   :huh:   :huh:
That is perfectly normal. Tama's do all sorts of things when they want to keep themselves occupied. It usually happens when you haven't pressed buttons for a good amount of time. Hope I helped.

Tama Mama ;) ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, it's sort of like a screensaver, yes.

But they are also having a bit of fun, really! =)

Best Wishes,

[[.x..barky..x.]]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back