Erasing?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xx_nicole77_xx

Reaction score
I have a tamagotchi version 1, U.S version, and on the screen, the meal, toilet and games icons are erased. You cant see them at all, but they are still there. Like, you can still click on them but you cant see them. and theres also about a strip of 3 little "blockes" (the squares that make up the screen) missing/erased. For example, them you go onto the "meal" icon, it says "m al" because the *e* is erased. Its like a strip of the grid/ screen is missing. Does anyone know how to fix this or how this happened? So sorry if its confusing, but if you have a question ill try to explain better. Thanks!

:huh: Has your tamagotchi gotten wet recently? Water erases the picture...Maybe if you have dropped your tamagotchi recently? Im not really sure...

That must have been it. I lended it to a friend for a week and got it back today. Its not that bad, so I can deal with it. I have 2 anways, and its not my super good one. Does anyone know how to fix it? Thats would be awesome. But if not, oh well lol.

yeah if you dropped it in water or if you debugged it? well just try to blow dry it ...it worked for me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back