Errr...Help?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SUPER_GOTCHI

Reaction score
Err.. I dunno if I should really say this, but there's this girl I like (Taylor) and her dad is, well, er..um...kinda the leader of some division of MAFIA! Oh %@ I could be dead soon.

LOL MAFIA

:'D There's something just hilarious about that

Um.. so.. make friends with the mafia? 8D?

Hope you don't mind me saying but I lol'ed then. xD;

LOL, I can't stop, im so sorry, but it is funny. xD;

lol...Just be nice and act normal, make sure you're never alone with him. xD;

Mafia? LOL!

Anyway, what does it matter? Is he dangerous or something?

This is actually funny. LOL

Erm... maybe it's just a rumour that she's the leader of the Mafia. How could you know when she doesn't??

It's not a rumor. I'm the only one that knows. See, a close family friend is their banker. She told me.

My gosh guys, you are being immature! Try to stop posting like this: *giggle* lyk thtz nut truuee! *giggle*

I know he is telling the truth, he asked for advice, not a bunch of laughing.

Just act natural, don't make him mad and don't do anything funny around him. I'm not sure what I can say...

You people are actiing like this is a joke. And just for the record, I know he's not gonna "take me out".

And that's the other thing, I've only met him once, and that was briefly.

Thanks Crowfrost~

Last edited by a moderator:
You people are actiing like this is a joke. And just for the record, I know he's not gonna "take me out".
And that's the other thing, I've only met him once, and that was briefly.

Thanks Crowfrost~
No problem. People are just being so rude. When they ask for help I am sure they don't want people laughing all over their post. Treat others as you want to be treated Golden rule people, follow it and the world would be a better place.

<33 Well you can only hope you are wrong, and that he is a normal person not out to kill someone. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back