ESRB

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HA HA,

ESRB is overrated. Seriously. The try to block FAKE BLOOD, violence and bleh, even though the actual version of which can be found right in front of you whether your parents let you play Resident Evil or not.*Fun fact. ESRB was created because Mortal Kombat exists XP*

Once I was at a museum with old naked art and stuffs. all the kids went eww! bleh. And the teachers said "stop it. Its ART! That makes it kk" And here I was, like "no way".

Aren't video games, movies and books actually art in moving interactive, moving, and writing form? So if it's art, it's kk, right? Ya.

Why did I type so much? I dunno. But yeah.

In the UK, we don't have ESRB, we have PEGI which tells you ages, 3+, 12+, 7+, 16+, 18+.

So Tamagotchi Corner Shop would be 3+, Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith would be 7+, Super Smash Bros Brawl would be 12+, Call of Duty 4 would be 16+ and Grand Theft Auto IV would be 18+.

This way my parents know what age games are meant for just by looking at the cover. If a game was rated E or M, they wouldn't know a thing about it, so they'll get me it. Sadly ESRB isn't used here, so I'll have to import US games and play them on a Datel freeloader.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back