Eternal battles leave eternal scars

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"But there is something special. It's just you don't know what it is yet." Damien said calmly.

"No, but you can eat. Come, I've prepared a meal for you." Damien told her.

Jessica growled in frustration, but decided it was better to make an escape attempt later when she was free of dark energy. "Fine."

Damien led Jessica to the dinning room. He pulled back a chair for her to sit in. On the table was a pizza pie and a pitcher of water. "Hope you enjoy." Damien told her.

"Thanks." Jessica said, though she was glaring at Damien. After a hesitation, she took a bit of the pizza bit. "...That's actually really good."

"Well, I thought you would be hungry, so I ordered it for you." Damien explained, sitting across from Jessica."

"Fair enough, although I expected to be home by now." Jessica shrugged, falling silent for a few moments as she ate.

Damien sighed, not saying anything. He took a sip of water, placing the cup back on the table and leaning back.

Jessica raised an eyebrow. "So you eat and drink human food as well as blood? Huh."

"Yeah, although human food is more out of taste. I don't have to eat it to survive, yet it tastes good so I do." Damien explained.

For the first time, Jessica cracked a smile, albeit a small one. "Well, human food does taste pretty freakin' good." She said, finishing off the pizza pie. "Wow, I ate that rather quickly."

Damien smiled. "Yeah, you're right." he said. "So, anything you want to do? Besides leave."

"Lea- ack." The scowl returned. "I don't know. What is there to do when you're stuck in a forest house with a vampire?"

Damien shook his head. "Just stay with me." he told her. "Maybe I can make you happy if you would give me a chance."

"Hey, if you're trying to pull a Stockholm Syndrome thing on me, forget it." Jessica warned Damien.

"It's where a captured person gets attached to their kidnapper." Jessica explained, before changing the subject. "Is it actually daytime yet?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back