Eternal battles leave eternal scars

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Whoopee. But I didn't mean that." Jessica said, rolling her eyes. "I meant the stuff about the war and you lot being extinct even though you're clearly not."

"Great." Jessica said, slowly noting she was able to move again of her own free will. By now she was absolutly starving, but she didn't want to let Damien know. It was something he could use against her, after all, and she didn't want to interact with him. "I'm gonna go now."

"Why don't you want to stay?" Damien asked, before thinking he should do something to make her. "Surely you must be hungry, want to eat anything?"

Jessica gritted her teeth, ignoring the clawing pain of hunger in her stomach. "No. And why the heck do you think I want to go? You're keeping me here against my will. You know, kidnap?"

"Come on, stay with me." Damien didn't do anything with his powers; his eyes didn't glow and he didn't use andy dark energy. "Maybe if you gave it a chance, you would like it here."

"You think I'd like being a juice box for a vampire?" Jessica growled, turning away.

Damien thought for a second. "What if I didn't feed on you?" he asked, before realizing how stupid it was for him to say that.

Jessica paused, but only for a moment. "As much as I love the ide of staying with an evil, bloodsucking vampire, I'd choose to go."

Damien closed his eyes, sighing. "I'm not evil, and all vampires are bloodsuckers. Maybe you should get to know me before you make such assumptions." His eyes now open, Damien looked at Jessica. "You've got attitude and spunk, I need someone like that."

Jess rolled her eyes. "Sorry, but I'm having trouble believing that the guy who cornered me into the dark forest with his mate and drunk my blood, before mindraping me and kidnapping me, isn't evil."

"Well, look at it in my perspective. I'm in a forest and a girl walks by, and I'm hungry. I do the natural thing and drink. Then I feel bad and decided to take you with me, although you were stubborn so I had to use my powers to mess with your mind a little." Damien sighed after saying that. "Guess you're right, that's not much better. But still, I think you could stay with me. You could have everything. One day I'm going to rule the world Jessica, and if you wait with me and help me, you could have anything you want."

Sighing, Jessica turned around to face Damien. "You 'felt bad' for me? I could have gotten out by myself." She scowled, before groaning. "Oh god, I guessed something stereotypical like this would happen." Suddenly she grew daring. "So what would you do if I just left and told everyone, hey, vampires are real? I've got enough proof, and I could lead them here."

"Stereotypical? Trust me, this isn't a joke. I've had this planned for years, and now it's starting to come together. All I need is for the second war to break out." Damien told Jessica. "Anyway, if you did they all be dead,:

"'The second war'?" Jessica frowned, taking a step backwards. She knew she should really be running away by now, but curiousity had taken a hold now. "Fine, I'd come by myself and prove it just as well as a mass killing would."

"Don't be like that. You won't survive if you leave. The second war is coming. I doubt it'll be more than one or two months before it begins. I can protect you." Damien stood up and walked over to the door, locking it. "And whether or not you like it, I am going to protect you. Now are you hungry?"

"you know..." Blade said. "you guys are great together. I can see a stand up comedy with you guys."

"oh and by the way, we werewolves are very important! Without us there would be no Jacob Black!" he joked

Jessica took another step backwards, away from Damien. "So if this second war breaks out, what're they gonna think about a vampire and a human-" Jessica cut off as she stepped backwards again and tripped over something, hitting her head off a chair. Hard. "Oh god..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back