Evanescence

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i love evanescence. im listening to them on kerrang. they are playing going under. i love that song lol

Very talented band. I love all there songs! [:

My favorite.. Breathe no More. Thats the best, or Call me when you're Sober..

I used to love Bring Me To Life years ago. Then just the other day I heard it and I was like, "OMG! I LOVE that song!!" So I downloaded it. I'm so happy I found it, I'm in love with this song and this band! <3

Evanescence<3 Rock on!

I love this band. I'm currently obbsessed with the song My Last Breath by them. And I love Fallen. That's the actual name for Bring me to Life. xD Yeah, my cousin told me that. I prefer that name to Bring me to Life. ;P

I love mah Fallen CD. It's great. If only Call me When You're Sober, Lithium, and Snow White Queen were on there. ;)

I love Evanescence. <33

I like a lot of their songs.. I have yet to accquire a CD. I have my eye on Fallen.. just gotta find a good excuse to make a trip to target. ;D

My favorite song would have to be;; Hello. ;D

lol thus my name.

Although I joined this message board years ago.

I still like Evanescence a ton.

Princess: Why the heck read a thread when you ain't fond of the topic!?

I am like OBSESSED with them. I practically murdered myself when I found out that I couldn't go to the concert when they came to my city. Seeing as I was going to be outta town on a school field trip! D:

The cost of the ticket was about 50 bucks or so, when I blast 75 on the Field trip! It wasn't refundable either >>

I love the song My Last Breath and Taking over me, along with Everybodys Fool and Bleed <3

Princess: Why the heck read a thread when you ain't fond of the topic!?
I am like OBSESSED with them. I practically murdered myself when I found out that I couldn't go to the concert when they came to my city. Seeing as I was going to be outta town on a school field trip! D:

The cost of the ticket was about 50 bucks or so, when I blast 75 on the Field trip! It wasn't refundable either >>

I love the song My Last Breath and Taking over me, along with Everybodys Fool and Bleed <3
To voice an opinon, perhaps.

Latest posts

Back