Ever been cyber-bullied?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never been, but the Internet would be a much better place if everyone would just remember the Golden Rule: If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

Oooooh yeah, This guy I met said all this /evil evil/ talk, I ended up calling the cops, they settled the matter in a very long processful way. It made me /never/ trust anyone on the internet ever again for a LOOOONG time.

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone gets cyber bullied on here, they should remember that I will always look out for them. We can't have bullies now, can we?

If anyone gets cyber bullied on here, they should remember that I will always look out for them. We can't have bullies now, can we?
If anyone gets cyber bullied on here, they should remember to report it to a TamaGuide or to Admin.

Please don't get yourself into situations where you could be accused of back seat moderating, starting a flame war or generally posting unfriendly replies - all against our site rules :p

Actually, I have this friend that I won't name who used to come on here. And for no reason, he was getting bullied on chat. So, he talked to me about it, and I told him to report it. He reported it, and the guide he reported it to said that they didn't believe him. Luckily, we still talk on youtube.

And those people bully everyone else, who isn't 'cool' like them.

And, like Ksenia said, yes there are cyber bullies on Formspring that are anon. That's why you pick the option 'Must be logged in to ask questions'

-Sugary

I have friended a person on Facebook that said messages to me like "you insane" or "whats wrong wit u". The problem was that he was friends with people I know, so I assumed I knew him, too. But I unfriended him and told him off. Otherwise, maybe on YouTube, too. YouTube is like, n00b central.

Last edited by a moderator:
^Haha, true!

But yes, Many MANY times before.

They were never to mean, just...

stupid.

I'm glad I've never had a formspring, and I've never been bullied on dA either.

When I was nine and just realized what the internet would do, i used to trollxD

it was fail though. :D

Remember, if you ever get bullied (any form) on here, you must report it to one of the mods/admins here or TT guides as they call it. I have been cyber bullied several times for doing nothing at all, just ignore and report it and it will be all over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back