EVER FALLEN IN LOVE WITH A TEACHER?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Our teachers aren't exactly attractive.

I also think it's wrong, and weird.

Guys my own age FTW!

Nel.

Although I did think one of the substitutes was attractive LOL he was young. and hot.

There's some girls in my school who are in love with this teacher and everybody knows it. My one friend thinks my old English teacher is cute.

But no, I haven't. Maybe I will think one is cute, but I know I'll never actually fall in lovvvvve with a teacher.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope. That's weird, if you ask me. o.x

Kids in my school think my old tech teacher is cute. o.o'

No I never had a male teacher before only in 7th grade I do, but he isn't really cute and he's prejudice.

Yeah...it's called Pedophilia, it's illegal for a minor to be with an older person. A little crush isn't, but being with them is.
you scared me there for a minate :angry:

*Topic moved to '(Non)TamaTalk: Seriously (Non)TamaTalk'*

Nope. All the teachers except some women are either ugly or mean or stupid or liars or judgemental or other or several of the above!!! It's hard to believe some of them are even MARRIED, no offense to them!!!
Eh, right x_x I should reconsider.

Edit; typoidd. xD

I always get stuck with female teachers and they turn out to be the nutty type who showers you with homework. The nicest ones were when I was in Kindergarten and I got a few male ones on the way but I've hated all of my teachers and still do so there's a fat chance that I'd fall in love with one.

Haha. NEVAR. It seems like such a low probability. Unless their like some young student teacher. xP

Plus most teacher's over age 30 aren't so attractive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back