Ever had a 'waking up' dream?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkStar*

Reaction score
Have you ever had that dream when you are sleeping and your mom shouts on you to get up and you 'do' so you get up, have breakfast, get changed etc etc.... then you hear "Come on [name] I told you to get up!!" And you've realise that actually you were only dreaming of getting up!

I get it many times, its a shame whhen you realise you havnt done it!

Please Write back id love to know!

xxxxxxxxx :blink:

One time I had a dream (in the morning) that I had woke up, got out of bed, ate breakfast, looked out the window and there was a van and everybody was crowind around it. It seemed very real, but I soon realised I was still asleep. XD

actually...

i had a dream that i went to the bathroom at my friends house. however, in reality, i needed to.

yep, that's right. i didn't know and i went in my bed. :blink:

actually...i had a dream that i went to the bathroom at my friends house. however, in reality, i needed to.

yep, that's right. i didn't know and i went in my bed. :blink:
I've done that. When you see your self using the bathroom in a dream because you really do need to go. But yiu wet yourself.

Have you ever had that dream when you are sleeping and your mom shouts on you to get up and you 'do' so you get up, have breakfast, get changed etc etc.... then you hear "Come on [name] I told you to get up!!" And you've realise that actually you were only dreaming of getting up!I get it many times, its a shame whhen you realise you havnt done it!

Please Write back id love to know!

xxxxxxxxx :blink:
Oh yeah I've done that! Once I wanted to go get a blanket because I was cold but I fell asleep and I had a dream that I went to get it and then went to sleep! xD when I woke up I was like "oh darn it was just a drea,".

C~M

actually...i had a dream that i went to the bathroom at my friends house. however, in reality, i needed to.

yep, that's right. i didn't know and i went in my bed.  :blink:
Oohh, yes well, thts happened b4"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back