Ever Heard A Song...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
xD yeahhh like wen i first heard all around me i didnt know the name so i posted it in mai guild in maplestory. and everything was wrong and some1 still got it i was like OMFD! xPP

My friend Kayla loves the song "Low" and she sung:

"Nuck'em bottom ting ting" instead of "apple bottom jeans" o.o

Yeah, when I first heard "Fallen Leaves" by Billy Talent I was at a recent MCR concert. At the end of the chorous he says fallen Leaves three times I thought he said Pardon these.

In the song Fergalicious in the very beginning I still don't know what it says but I thought it said:

"Listen up, y'all, 'cuz this is it: the whole entire reason you bought this (s-word)!"

I mean, 'cuz it rhymes...

Hahaha! I told my friend and we couldn't stop laughing!

^ Same here xD

My friend thinks Thnks Fr Th Mmrs goes 'One night, yeah, one more soul' lmfao.

I thought Bang The Doldrums said 'You're a ho, woah." xDDD

Last edited by a moderator:
Inertiatic ESP - The Mars Volta

The Proper words are "Now Im lost"

I thought it said "Now Im Loowwssse" - I was thinking.. Eh?

In Butterfly by Smile.dk I thought it said:

Ai ai yai

I'm your little butterfly

Dream like you move makin' colors in the sky

Instead of

Ai ai yai

I'm your little butterfly

Green, black, and blue make the colors in the sky

Also in "Move Along" by The All-American Rejects, the first time I heard it and I thought it said "Mow the Lawn" instead of "Move Along" xD

-PokeMew

A few days ago my brother was watching a little kids show on TV. It was the opening titles and theme song, and it was singing "My favourite kind of travelling". My brother didn't hear it properly, and instead he heard "Baby --vagina-- travelling"???

My brother is not even 10... ;)

Yes actually...Just Friends-Jonas Brothers

In the beginning where Nick says "We walk the halls at school" its sounds like he says "Well what the h***s at school?" I cracked up but I still love that song...and Mandy :3

Latest posts

Back