Ever met a famous singer?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not yet. Not unless you count Bollywood singers, my uncle works with them...
Lol! Bollywood singers! XD I love the type of music they sing.

It's so catchy and it just makes you wanna dance. =)♥

Well personally I've never met a famous person.

But of my one of friends met Zack Efferon? Or something. He's like that lead singer in High school musical or something. Lol she even had a picture and she showed everyone! XD It was cool. But I don't really care for him. Since I don't watch high school musical. =)

Lol! Bollywood singers! XD I love the type of music they sing.It's so catchy and it just makes you wanna dance. =)♥

But of my one of friends met Zack Efferon? Or something. He's like that lead singer in High school musical or something. Lol she even had a picture and she showed everyone! XD It was cool. But I don't really care for him. Since I don't watch high school musical. =)
Nachrae Balliya! (OMFG XD)

Ahem.

By the way, I like Naruto... hahaha. Naruto Shippuden.

You lucky dog... Although I probably would've hyperventilated myself into a coma if I ever met Mr. Stump... :unsure:
awwww when he said wats up to me it was getting harder for me to breathe and when i got to pete i was practically lightheaded :[

Lol! Bollywood singers! XD I love the type of music they sing.It's so catchy and it just makes you wanna dance. =)♥

Zack efron. Coolness.

I find it rather odd that He never even sang in HSM, o_O he was lip syncing. If you seen highschool musical the concert (it was on tv,or you could by the cd,dvd thing of it) a guy named Drew Seeley was singing. Zack efron wasnt even there. and Drew sounded exactly like Troy Bolton (character zack plays in movie). besides, it says on IMDB. lol

yea i never met anyone famous....XD

awwww when he said wats up to me it was getting harder for me to breathe and when i got to pete i was practically lightheaded :[
Lol, I would've been standing there like... motionless. It is my life long dream to meet those boys <333

I met the entire band Skillet and had a brief conversation with their lead singer (he's hillarious).
Oh... my.... firetruck'n.... goodness.... ..... ..... !!!!!!!!!!!

SKILLET!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!! O.O

Hmph, I envy you! >:[

Just kidding.

I would really like to meet them. That'd be so cool. ^^

How'd you meet them?

Oh... my.... firetruck'n.... goodness.... ..... ..... !!!!!!!!!!!SKILLET!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!! O.O

Hmph, I envy you! >:[

Just kidding.

I would really like to meet them. That'd be so cool. ^^

How'd you meet them?
I whent to an aqcuire the fire event and they were performing there, so I saw them in concert and they were sighning (sp?....whatever) autographs afterwards. So I got their autographs and had a brief conversation. They were all cool but John was the coolest :huh: .

Latest posts

Back