Ever regretted buying a Tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she means that she didn't get the Anniversary iDL itself, but a normal purple iDL.

No regrets here. I love each and every Tama I own. I'm glad I bought every one.

I regret paying so much for 4 gotchi figures, I think I payed around $55 in total, but I think my dad payed it

I've never regretted buying a tama, more often I'm regretting not buying tamas I see for great deals. I do regret buying so many iD L's, but I love them all so no real big regrets.

Few times I nearly bought a Tama which wasn't a good deal but ended up finding another version I prefered instead (which was a nice deal - thinking about my V5) or not having enough cash so didn't get screwed... haah *breaths* xD

Buying over the Internet collectible stuff was a first for me few months ago, all I'd buy on Ebay before was 3DS games, books... things which prices are quite basic :) Tamagotchis have learned me so much, they turned me into a business woman GahahaHA xDDD

Also when I bought a nip Tama-go for 21cad... the seller gave me another one free!! x) Bad deal transformed into a good deal thanks to the odds, gawd...

I regret trading a 20$ gift card against a fully beat up V6. Oh well, It's a fun version and I don't have to care scratching it even more (I'm a total care freak with my other Tams O,o)

I dont really regret any, but i do have definite favourites among my collection.

I do, like others have said, regret how much ive spent on it.

BUT, with my recent find of the tata puppy/kitty tete... i think im done buying for a while. until the friends one comes down in price (i hope it will).

I also regret not buying a Music Star I mean I LOVE IT! but I saw a diffrent one with a dvd and little figureines and only 20$ I FEEL LIKE AN IDIOT NOT BUYING IT!!!!!

The only one I've regretted buying was my Tama-go. The reason is all the other figures you need to buy to get more games. I got the second wave Mametchi, and still haven't gotten any more figures.I did get it at a good price, though (on clearance at Target), so really can't complain.

Okay this is pretty funny but I regretted "NOT" buying tama figures ( for the Tama-Go) soo much I still feel sad about it....They were on clearance for 2 bucks literally in one of the stores right? So I brought 2 to of those guys...( ringotchi and violetchi) .I used to check on them alot to see if they were still available but my parents said no . Then it was my birthday. Approximetly when I came back in like 4 or 5 months, ( this January on my birthday) THEY WERE GONE! AAAAAAH! GONE! :'( ...so now I only have 2 figures to play with my Tama-Go. I regret that so much! Its all my parents fault!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back