Ever used it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Black~Sheep:.

Reaction score
Ever noticed how there are always three buttons: Add Reply, New Topic and New Poll at the top right of every topic? Scroll down to the very bottom of the page and you will find another button: Fast Reply. Try clicking on it. It gives you the option of replying to a topic without the hassle of waiting a few extra seconds for the page to load. Eh, I've never used it once. I don't mind having to wait just a few extra seconds. I just find the "Add Reply" button a lot easier and that's what I'm used to the most.

Hmm, I used to use it a lot but now I haven't used it in ages ;P

It's the only thing I ever use.

Seriously; even if I need BB codes. I'll enter them myself.

I used Add Reply several times and hated it.

So, I am using Fast Reply this very second. :)

It's the only thing I ever use.Seriously; even if I need BB codes. I'll enter them myself.

Same here. :)

I always use it.

Apart from when I'm using the (URL) BB Code.

Yes, I'm using it now. =]

It's the only thing I ever use.Seriously; even if I need BB codes. I'll enter them myself.
Same here.

I only use regular, "Add Reply," when I'm quoting something or when I have a really long, in-depth post to make. Then I can read it over a few times with less hassle and I can use, "Preview."

I generally use fast reply... sometimes add reply if I need to add links in, but if it's just colours and bolding I type it myself. I find it quicker to use fast reply.

I'm using it right now. xD It's the only thing I ever use. I never use the regular "Add Reply." I don't know why, it just bugs me. I just don't like it that much. Of course, I'm forced to use that if I'm quoting someone.

Maybe if I have a really long post I'd do it the regular way, but not always.

I like Fast Reply better. :]

Saaaameeee! ;D

I always use Fast Reply!

Like Ksenia, I always use it, and enter the BB codes in myself.

I'm using it right now. :)

I always use fast reply.

I'm just too impatient for the Add Reply page to show up ;]

For shorter posts, such as this--I use fast reply. Longer, ranty ones I always use add reply. Even on my iPhone despite that there isn't much difference there really.

And in RPs it kinda comes down to my mood.

I use It all the time~ Even for longer posts. I am using it right now.

I never use 'add reply'. I've always used 'fast reply' really. It's way easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back