Ever..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Locky458

Reaction score
Have you ever did something embarrassing in public or at home and the only one who saw it was you? XD Happens to me a lot.

Or has it ever happened to you?

Have you ever did something embarrassing in public or at home and the only one who saw it was you? XD Happens to me a lot.
Or has it ever happened to you?
wel i WISH tha hapend to me lol XD it USUALY happens infront of col ppl or a cute guy!!! lol

I was being stupid at an ope house a few years ago. I was running around and I was going to run out a door that I thought was open. Instead that 'door' was a closed glass door, and I slammed into it. Fortunately no one saw it :p

~Puma

I do alot of stupid things and it's never noticed. XD

Yeah, but most of the time people DO see me do stupid things. *coughON-THE-ICE-RINKcough*

My friends and I were out shopping and we were trying on clothes. In our bags(we had backpacks cause we were going to do this origionally) we had towels. We all were just in our underpants and bras and we wrapped our towels around us but took the straps off our shoulders. We ran out shouting "Our clothes got stolen!" because it looked like we were naked, it was embarrassing but really fun!

Uh.

Stupid things just come to me.

Chrissie is here with me and we're just laughing non stop.

We <3 this topic!

Everyone notices my stupidity and I like it.

We got kicked out of Sanity for being retarded... Just reading the lyrics from songs and standing by the CD stand thingy and singing really badly.

Haha.

My friends and I did our air-band in the middle of the food court, It was awesome cause some random lady gave us $20!

I smashed my computer once because I couldnt remember my password to log onto it...then I hurt myself. Thats karma for you.

My friend(I do lots of things with my friends..) and I both brought Mars Bars and when we opened them we got a free one each and I was like "$%&* YEAH!!" In the middle of the shops, I got in so much trouble for swearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back