every had a crush on..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
one of my friends is,like in love with a guy she met on myspace (shes only known him for like 2 weeks) and i was wondering "are there other ppl who do that?" lol

one of my friends is,like in love with a guy she met on myspace (shes only known him for like 2 weeks) and i was wondering "are there other ppl who do that?" lol
It's a bad idea to fall in so-called "love" with people over the internet. Your friend is exhaggerating; really.

I didn't, but I was a very, very close friend to iml0nely when he was still here. o.o I don't know what ever happened to him.

I have a few good friends on the internet, but I don't have a crush on any of them!

I used to have a crush on a guy over the internet. This was a long time ago, but he is now my best friend and has been for six years. The likelihood that I will ever meet him is very small, because he happens to live in Sweden. :blink: Eh, it's life.

My twin sister, on the other hand, fell in love with a man over the internet. We live in Minnesota, he lives in Michigan. He came to visit in January and I met him with her. He is a totally sweet guy, and they are very obviously in love. She is actually in Michigan right now, spending her spring break with him. She flew out yesterday :) I hope they get married when she grows up a little... I mean heck she's only 18. The only problem that people has with him is his age... everyone gets freaked out by it. He's much older than her. I'm not going to say exactly how much, but it's over 10 years. Nobody is comfortable with that except me and her best friend. We both know that she is in love and that they belong together, but an online relationship was definitely risky on her part. Luckily for her, it worked out in the end!

Ohh yeah.

My last ex was over the internet. That was set up for failure. She was in Australia while I was in Washington state.

I broke up with her after 6 days and she acted as if it was 5 years.

I met her on Gaia.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohh yeah.
My last ex was over the internet. That was set up for failure. She was in Australia while I was in Washington state.

I broke up with her after 6 days and she acted as if it was 5 years.

I met her on Gaia.
:) I've had relationships like that... they're crazy, crazy I tell you!

Sorry this was off-topic... don't hate me! :blink: Pwease!

Nope I've not fallen in love with any one on the internet. I mean for all I know they could be a sixty year old balding pedophile (sp?) living in their Mum's basement ready to come and kidnap me. So that means I'd be falling in love with him O.O

Well, not really. I've just have really good friends on the internet. =D
me 2 i like internet friends but ive never really had a CRUSH on somone i met on the internet, its just cuz i heard all those stories about ppl who are telling u they are 14 but they are really 40 year olds!! *shivers*

No I haven't but you can't trust ppl (people) on the computer. They could pretend they are your age and say that they are in a different state and say you wanna be friends then they could find you and do stuff that you never thought they would do b/c (because) you trusted them.

No. Haha.

I did have a 'neopets boyfriend' but only so he'd give meh free stuff! xDD

I have had nice online friendships, though.

[bTW- Sk, was that Jasmine from your siggy?]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back