everyones group hatching

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey everyone If u want to be in a group hatching i would think this ones just right for u.

Right in this group hatching all you gonna have to do is tell everyone your tamagotchis

NAME:phebe

STAGE:Adult

GENERATION:2

TRAIN:8

HUNGRY:Full

HAPPY:Full

WEIGHT:36

VERSION:v3

A little piece of writing about maby your tamagotchis had a baby or got married or has just died.So any thing like that im fine with.

My tamagotchi has currently just had a baby boy and please tell me some names cause i have no idea what to name it so u can post some 5 letter boy names for my tamagotchis baby boy.

STAGE:Teen

GENERATION:2

TRAINING:5

HUNGER:3(on a diet)

HAPPY:4

WEIGHT:43

VERSION:V3

Nothing extrodinary has happened with little Magie yet, exept that I acidentally droped her right next to a puddle in the orthodontist's office earlier today...Don't worry, she's perfectly fine, no water got inside.

For names:(I'm not very good at names, but we'll see what I can come up with)

-Brian

-Carlo

-Kaden (Kadin)

-Brett

-Khari

Last edited by a moderator:
Names:

Benji

Lukas

Danny

Kirbi/Kirby

Jacob

Adam

Fredy

Klous

Colby

Simon

Cyrus

Those are some boy 5 letter names. Hope that helped!

My tamas name is peach. She had a baby boy too. :) She is 8. My tamagotchi is a v3. I think Here are some names that might be good. I hope they help! NAMES: Peter James Mario Champ Harry. thats all I realy can think of that probly haven`t been taken yet. But you can do less then 5 letter names like jake and mame. ( Mame is short for Mametchi). Please let us know when the baby is by itself. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back