Everything Falls to Peices

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KatAttack.xx

Reaction score
My life. I love it. I'm not depressed. Really.

but, yesterday. I fixed a fight I had with Andres.

Ditched the girl who could care less.

And it was good.

Two minutes later.

We're moving to New Jersey. I can't take that.

I can't leave my friends like this.

Jose, Andres, Alafia, Bea </3

Long distance relationships.

They don't work.

And, I can't... This is going to kill me.

We'll be moving in the next month.

And I won't get to see my friends after tomorrow.

So it's like, goodbye.

I'm gunna talk to my parents.

My dad's already looking at houses.

I can't... This is crazy.

So sudden.

D:

Kat. That's so sad... I don't know what to tell you. -Hugs- Don't worry about it. Surely you can keep in touch with your friends, right? Maybe once a year or something you can visit them. :33

Aww that sucks :< but Stuff happens...

Don't worry you will meet new people :>

Kat. D:

I totally understand how you feel. I was taken away from all my friends, school, Church, house, and had to start all over again. In a new country.

You just have to think optimistically and know that soon you'll have two sets of friends. A new beginning doesn't always mean forgetting it all. Remember that as much as it feels like you're losing them, don't let go. Keep in contact in every way you can, things will work out for you.

ILY. <3

I understand what you're going through as well. My parents moved me from Michigan away from all my cousins and friends to Arizona. It was hard meeting new people at first, but you will. Just be glad you aren't moving to Arizona where it is so unbelievably HOT in the summer, and itsucks if you don't have a pool. I do though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back