everything is going wrong

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chollands

Reaction score
my music star wont go to matchmaker they both died eventually cos oldies cant seem to survive 7 hours on their own i got to G2 (i have to MS) but since they are same gender i cant re mate the tama (also dating the sister/brother would be plain wrong)

ive done change time and everything but fail....

one thing, how old is your tama rite now?

the tama has to be at least 6 to have the matchmaker and even though it doesnt have it as an adult the matchmaker will come when it is an oldie after 72 hours! and if you think it dies without 7 hours of attention just keep it asleep while your out and it still ages while sleeping.

something else, the matchmaker in music star is the guitaratchi(aka band manager)

i knew that my tama never got the Match Maker when it was 6 7 8 9 etc. do u know matchmaker times cos one thing i know for sure is that the MS is the glitchiest tama ever made it shoulda been called the glitchi or glitchotchi or something

LOL... The NEW! Glitchigotchi! It glitches in way you thought impossible! Oldies get the matchmaker, eggs appear in the friend list, and many, many more!

(Each sold separately batteries not included)

LOL... Just wait. Wait and the Matchmaker will come, eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back