EVIL WHALE THIMG

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My best friend gets it all the time, it must be weak because it watches telly.I want one!!!!

i saw that 1 when i debuged my tama but i dont no what it is

Dear jackygotchy,

I would be happy to help you with your problems.That really does occur a lot in my tamagotchis!But it's okay as long as you're fine with it.You just need to take care of it well.As you see,there are many different unknown species.If you treat them spoiled,they might as well spit furballs and look really ugly.But treat them angel,they might look cute and cuddly,yet they don't have a really great personality.You can treat them angel and spoiled,which makes formulas that contain different species.This means that you can have a tama that looks like an Itchigotchi,but it has a tail and it has wings.It may look cute,but it might not be very active. <_<

I love that Tama ;) I have no idea, what its name is, but I had one at some point. But of course, mine is debugged, so I can get whateer character I want xP

;) Jackygotchy,

This information is due for you.You have currently created a special multiple formula.This means that you were an angel to it,you were lazy for it,and it was active.This created the whale species you are talking about.

You shouldn't worry.Just take good care of it and u'll be fine.actually,why don't u debug it?so u can get any character :mellow:

ha ha your whale can not compare to my paparatchi

yeah... ive had that on my Debugged version 1.
:D how on earth did you debug your tamagotchi. wheni tried it nearly broke the whole thing! :D :angry: :huh: :lol: :angry:

[SIZE=14pt]Some people call it momotchi. I think we should give it our own name. How 'bout...[/SIZE]

whalgotchi (whale)

bufgotchi (buffalo)

ugotchi (ugly, or you got)

specigotchi (special)

elephantchi (elephant)

Just think up things it might look like or be, and turn 'em into names! :ph34r:

Also it can't just be a debug character. My friend has it, and she didn't debug!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back