EVIL!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont go on KC PLUS, I go in the safe chat. ANYWAY! I hope they change the homepage and PLUS. If they dont change it, then they are EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 days

*gives pets a (water) gun and pulls out 12 swords, 11 axes, 10 knives, 9 chainsaws, 8 guns, 7 flame throwers, 6 bolts of lightning, 5 gallons of gasoline, 4 pointy pencils, 3 big bombs, 200 hobos, and a turd i a christmas tree, and throws and shoots everything i have at Ganz*

I'm getting a Webkinz soon, and I'm confused. Can you still use KinzChat Plus right now? :( Or are they taking a while to update it or something?

Uhm isnt this the day we attack GANZ? They changed the scene to a chrsitmas one but i dont know if they have Kinz chat PLUS now.

Well, today's the big day. They changed Webkinz to a Christmas scene, but I don't know if they re-invented [lol] kcplus. Just like Miley said. xD
Its still LOCKED!!! grr.... I just went on webkinz 2 minutes ago and it was closed! Finally webkinz loaded i went on just to check for kcPLUS but its locked.

On the second day of war, Ganz gave to me

Nothing, but they crapped in a tree.

i did some digging around in the parents area, and you have to make an account and accept to have your child go on kc plus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back