Evolution Time for 1997 Tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brandedastar

Reaction score
Hey guys.

I got a 1997 tama (I think the P2?), and I was wondering how long it takes from it to grow?

Phew, it's been a while since I've played with one (makes mental note to start up a P2 during spring break next week :lol: ) but from what I remember, the little baby blob evolves about a bit more than an hour after it hatches into the Tonmarutchi (I think that's what it's called...it's a blob with a bump on its head). Then, depending on when you hatched it and whether you paused it or not, it will evolve into the good/bad pre-adult character by 4 or 5. It will probably evolve into an adult 2-3 days after that. Usually, you will see a secret character a bit after that time, but if you don't see it evolve again after the adult stage by 10-13 years or so, it'll probably stay that way until it returns to its planet. Here's a character chart: https://www.mimitchi.com/gif/t2growth.gif. Hope this helps! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks so much! My little guy is 6 and is still a teen, and I know in the connection versions, they are adults by then so that's why I was wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back