evolution

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What family did your mohitamatchi evolve into?

• Mame

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meme

• Kutchi

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchell L

Reaction score
On tama zone they said mohitamatchi(the guy with the mowhawk) will not evolve into the mame family is this true?Please vote or reply.

Yup Mohitamatchi will not grow into a mame.It can only grow into a meme, kuchi, or the universal.

Last edited by a moderator:
But Spudilike said that this chart may be wrong, and also this was just the probabilty out of 120 members from tama-zone who particapited in that topic. He may or may not.

///Locky458

Last edited by a moderator:
ok i know this might sound stupid but look at harutchi and it looks like a messed up mimitchi or mametchi and the dude with the moahawk well kind of doesnt look like them

and the armless tama i dont know the name in tamatown at preschool it spins on a ball that one alos kind of looks like mimitchi or mametchi and there is a chance it will it happend to me 3 times

Mine? Meme. Ichigotchi. I love those things.

I didn't know that, but some people are voting for mame, anyway, so...

i have a young dorotchi evolved at 9:00am when she woke up. Part of the Kutchi family apparently......I'm hoping to get the Yattatchi adult in the next few days.

ok i know this might sound stupid but look at harutchi and it looks like a messed up mimitchi or mametchi and the dude with the moahawk well kind of doesnt look like them

and the armless tama i dont know the name in tamatown at preschool it spins on a ball that one alos kind of looks like mimitchi or mametchi and there is a chance it will it happend to me 3 times
:eek: B) That armless Tamagotchi that your talking about is a Puchitchi. ;) :D

:D :p Ohhhhh.....I like Harutchi sooooooooo muchhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! :p B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back