EWWWW! EWWWW! YUCK!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats freaky !!!!

Its neva happened to me.

What version is ur tama?

Which one is it???

* Pussycat*

By the way, It sounds very cool, I wish I could try it! (If I had the guts!) And I'm girl! :D :(
[SIZE=14pt]Ya, true, It will be cool.[/SIZE]

Or fun, haha.

And Im a girl too.

As chocosilver said, it may be a glitch. It might be that you bought a fake tamagotchi with the creator being a sicko. Please don't post this icky of the stuff on TT. It's yet bad that you even bought the poop. :angry: I hope that you won't have that problem again.

TP

Why would you feed it poop? And probably your tama was barfing, because poo is poison that comes out of your body (now don't ask me where I learned that...), so it was getting out the poison. And it probably said "DOWNLOAD YOUR TAMA" because otherwise, it would break, or maybe die.
Yea. my dad said that if you eat poo youll die.He said it comes outta you for a reason.SO WHY EAT IT?!?!? but I have to admit thats pretty cool..(and disgusting)

Oh My gosh...Gross. You know how much it hurts to barf... think of the poor tama! It is only a few pixels tall and it barfed up like 4 times its size in barf... THAT WOULD HURT... What if that happened to you? plus, if you had a child, would you feed it POOP??? also poop isnt poisonus. other animals eat their own poop and dont die so no.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah...I think it was barf personally....one time i fed my tamagotchi(which looked like a rock)was shooting this stuff like pepper out of his mourh..I Wuz FREAKED OUT!!

tama_lover10

As chocosilver said, it may be a glitch. It might be that you bought a fake tamagotchi with the creator being a sicko. Please don't post this icky of the stuff on TT. It's yet bad that you even bought the poop. :huh: I hope that you won't have that problem again.
TP
See, The whole point of "What Happened To My Tamagotchi?!" is for posting topics in which help is needed. :huh: Or just simply saying "Whoa! What really happened?"

And Icky stuff or not, this seems a reasonable topic :huh:

Hirotama: Actually, I quite doubt what Tama~Lover~V3 had was poop, I believe strongly it was a ball. So the only real way of getting Tama poop is theareticly (sp?) having a certain glitch, which causes the shop/items to be full of balls :huh:

Paulinha12: True, After humans eat a certain amount of fececs (sp?) You will get very sick, weak, and die. But seeing as a tama is not human nor living, I doubt that will happen. I to, would buy the poop if it was in the shop: I would want to see what would happen! Wouldn't you? :)

tama_lover10: I believe the 'barf' was indeed just the pixels expanding from extreme heat, its possible Tama~Lover~V3 was having a glitch whilest being near a source of heat.

KC8

Sorrry...i wont post on what happened to my tamagotchi again..
Now, There is no reason to say that. I think Chocosilver just made a mistake :huh: As we all do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back