Ex and Bff

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagotchi~Dutchess

Reaction score
IDK if anyone reading this knows me, but i feel like I'm always out here talking about my petty relationship problems.

Here's the deal now:

My main bf this year, has decided he likes my best friend in the entire world. I knew he's liked her on and off in the past, the same way we were on and off.

She used to like him a year ago, and has started to again a little, but while I was with him this year, she hated him. With a passion.

Now, he is always talking to me about how much he misses her when he can't talk to her, and asking me questions about how I think she feels, and what's up with her etc. I know that some nights, he only IMs me to talk about her.

But I really like him - not as a crush anymore - but I love being his friend. And I'm glad that we have reached a point where we can be just friends and easily discuss each others' love lifes post-our relationship.

On the other hand, people have pointed out to me, this is kind of a nasty thing of him to do to me, talking about loving her all the time, and talking to me purely to ask about her. Especially since he's my ex and shes my bff.

Opinions????? I really wanna know what you guys think...

I had a problem like this once...except I was the best friend in the world :( My point is, that's kind of a messed up thing for him to do because he's talking to you about loving her . Shouldnt he talk to her about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back